Engagement Ring

— 26 —

When he brought an engagement ring to surprise you after a very long time.

I sighed after finishing a bunch of work my boss gave me. I was late today. Maybe a little bit late and I'm kinda dizzy. I don't know what's happening to me.

My husband must be waiting for me. I can't just let him wait for me again because I know he hates waiting. “Go home safely, Y/N.” I heard my co-worker Jungkook say with a little bit of concern in his voice. I turned around just to see nothing?

I thought he already left? But why? Maybe I was just thinking something. I'm kinda sleepy since work is stressing me out. I opened the car door and hopped in the car.

I hope he won't be mad at me. I know he won't, it's just me overacting. Oh, please I love him. I don't deserve a husband like him, he's too sweet for me.

JIMIN's POV.

I just got home, staring at the engagement ring I just bought for my girlfriend. I know it's been so long since I planned to buy this ring for her and I know it's the perfect time.

She almost finished work or did she already finish since this time she is already driving, I think?

She will be arriving soon. As I was waiting, I walked into the living room and decided to turn on the television so that I could watch the news.

A news reporter began explaining a gruesome car accident that happened a few minutes ago. My heart is beating faster after hearing the news. I hope she gets home safe.

Then, my heart shattered into a million pieces when I recognized it was Y/N's car. The car I bought on her birthday. It can't be.

Tears began to fill my eyes, but then, I heard the front door being opened. I turned my head through the door just to see.. her.

A big smile plastered on her beautiful face. Y/N? Is that really her? Love? The tears in my eyes can't stop falling on my cheeks.

“If I were alive, I'd say yes.” She said, staring at the beautiful ring on my hand.