The Wedding Ring

— 24

When you took off your wedding ring because you felt embarrassed at school and he noticed that you were not wearing it.

Getting inside of the school campus while taking a deep breath since I'm getting nervous. My husband told me to not get stressed at school. He is always caring and I love that side of him.

I got married at this age because at first I got pregnant, he admitted that it's his fault but I can't let that slide since I know it's so hard to admit to him.

We tried to hide my identity since Jimin is a k-pop idol. His manager already knows that we are in a relationship but they never allow us since they don't want him to have a relationship with me.

Is it because I'm just an ordinary girl and he is an idol? I think it is. We also revealed our relationship to his parents but not to my parents.

When I was young my parents already left me with my grandma but my grandma died and I lived alone. It was hard for me to take all of the responsibility.

His family didn't accept me because I didn't graduate High School but Jimin made me go to High School and got the diploma to show it to his parents but I wanted to graduate so he made me put in College.

We revealed our relationship to his parents when our son was already born. We both take care of our son even though he is busy with his career. He always gives us some time to spend with us.

Sometimes I get embarrassed, maybe my colleagues are thinking why I always get home so early. The reason is I need to go home because of my son although he has a babysitter but I wanna spend some time with him.

“Y/N, are you coming to the gathering?” I heard one of my colleagues say, him again? I'm getting sick of him always sticking around. “I'm sorry but I can't. I need to do something.” I weakly smile hoping for him to leave me alone.

“It's just this time though. You are always going home so early. Is there something you were hiding from us? And that ring-” He stopped when I covered it with my hands.

“Oh no no, it's just an ordinary ring.” I looked away. There's no way he is going to find out that I'm married. “Hey, move!” A loud voice coming from the door caught our attention. “Go away to her, Mark.” There she is my only friend on this campus. She actually approached me first.

“Chaeyoung, I'm just talking to her-” “Are you deaf? Go away you dummy.” She glared at Mark which made him go away. Finally he is gone.

“Thanks, he is kinda annoying.” I chuckled. “Kinda? He is literally annoying.” She continued. Chaeyoung already knows that I'm married to Park Jimin. She didn't actually believe me at first.

I took off my ring as I'm getting embarrassed that some of my colleagues will find out that I'm married. There's no way they are going to find out.

I finally got home it's so tiring. Jimin fetched me at school as always he didn't want to take a taxi. “Jihoon baby, did you miss mommy?” I went to his crib.

He was smiling so widely, his beautiful smile though, my therapy. “How's school, love?” I heard Jimin ask. “Boring as usual.” I giggled.

“What did I expect from you?” He crossed his arms. Damn, that muscle of him. His body is getting so damn big. He looks so hot and sexy. “Come here.” He patted his lap and I went to him. “Is something bothering you? You have been zoning out since we came home.” He presumes. Yes, there is something bothering me.

“It's just-” I stopped when he noticed something on my fingers. “Where's your wedding ring?” He asked and my eyes widened. Oh no- I quickly stood up and went to our room where my jacket is.

I did put my ring there as I took it off. I'm finally relieved when I found it in the pocket of my jacket. I think I've lost you.

“I'm sorry, I took it off.” I looked down, not wanting to face him. “It's fine, is something wrong?” He asked. “I took it off because I'm embarrassed that my colleagues will find out that I'm married. What if they'll judge me?” I looked at him.

“Look, there is no something to be embarrassed about. What's wrong if you're married though? You are so hardworking and I'm very thankful that you are still giving Jihoon and I some time to spend even though you are busy with your studies. I'm so lucky to have you.” He pecked my lips.

“Me too, being an idol is so hard but you are still doing your best.” I said. “Don't be embarrassed, okay? Remember that I'm so proud of you.” He smiled at me. That smile, my favorite smile in the whole world. “I won't take it off again.” I smiled.