Wallet

— 32 —

When his secretary accuses you of stealing her wallet and he believes her.

I'm getting stressed at work. I don't know if my husband really cares about me, he always gives me a bunch of work. “Why don't you tell your husband to give you a rest.” My coworker Jungkook said. “He's a pain in the ass.” I rolled my eyes. “Look, it's Chaewon.” Jungkook whispered at me.

Her again? She looks flirty at my husband. She didn't even know that Jimin has a wife and it's me. There she is, walking inside her office with her model walk. “Seems like my husband wants her.” I chuckled. “Want her? Are you out of your mind? Jimin hyung only loves one woman and it's you.” He said.

When Jungkook said that, I hope that's true. Jimin is not that kind of person, he doesn't know how to show his true feelings.

We just finished eating our lunch and we are heading now to our office room's. “Can't forget when Chaewon stole our seat in the cafeteria.” Jungkook chuckled. It's always her.

When we came back I heard some gossiping around the office. What's happening? “Y/N, Mr. Park wants you in his office now.” One of our coworkers said. I immediately headed to Jimin's office. I knocked at his office door and heard his voice saying ‘come in’.

I opened his door just to see him sitting on his chair with a mad look and also Chaewon standing beside him. “Yes, Mr. Park?” I called. “How could you steal Chaewon's wallet, Y/N.” He said that made my eyes widened. “Mr. Park, I didn't do that.” I said. “Oh really? Then show us your bag, Y/N.” Chaewon said.

“I have it in my office.” I said. “Oh you can't be, I already get it for you.” She said, my eyes widened when all of my things inside my bag fell to the floor. Is this her plan?

“Then, what's this?” She raised her wallet. “I can't believe this Y/N.” Jimin said. “Trust me, I didn't even know why it came there.” I said. “Just leave.” He looked down and my tears started falling in my eyes. I can't believe this. I stormed out of his office.

JIMIN's POV.

After Y/N leaves I regret it even though I know the truth. “See Mr. Park? You should've trusted that girl.” Chaewon said. “Or should I say why don't I trust you? You think I wouldn't know all about this? You planned this all.” I stood up from my seat and started heading towards her.

“H-How-” “I just passed Y/N's office when it's lunch time to check her but then I saw you putting your wallet inside her bag.” I said that shocked her.

“Get all of her things on the floor and put it inside her bag. One last thing, Y/N is my wife for already a year, how could I trust a woman like you instead of my wife. Get out of my company. I don't want to see your face again.” I said and she cried and stormed out. I called Y/N to come to my office. I'm happy that she picked up her phone. I need to apologize for my stupidity.

There she is standing in front of me with her puffy eyes. “Love, come here.” I pat on my lap. “I'm sorry.” I said to her, she is sitting on my lap while crying on my shoulders.

“I can't believe you.” She slightly punched my chest. “I fired Chaewon, don't worry.” I said. I looked down just to see her thighs are in full display since she is wearing a short skirt.

I cleared my throat and faced here. “I love you, okay? I'm sorry again.” I kissed her forehead. “What the- what's that?” She immediately stood up. Fuck, did she feel it? “What's that thing poking into my ass?” She asked. It's my boner. Oh gosh. “It's nothing.” I chuckled nervously and covered my boner with my hands.