Dream

— 50 —

When you are so obsessed with him that you imagine having a relationship with him.

I was picking what I should wear today since my boyfriend Jimin just told me to celebrate my birthday even though it's already past May but now it's July, and as a sweet boyfriend he is he wanted to celebrate my belated birthday today.

I already told him it's alright because it passed the month but he refused that time and the same date & month he rejected me telling me not to see him again.

The reason for it is I accidentally went through his things accidentally finding out he was an idol. He has kept his identity for a year and I just found out.

We separated apart, even on the café I am working and he used to go he is not going since then, that time I'm already devastated but I forgot about him and choose the path and decision I made.

In June, he came back and said he regretted rejecting me, it was raining. I wanted to hug him but I couldn't.

The feelings I had before are not the same anymore. I ran away after he said those things. He loved me but then he kept his hopes up.

He always came to the café and gave me letters with presents that I still keep from now on. I couldn't stand him, when I saw him I kept falling into him. Maybe I still have feelings for him. I'm just denying it.

Our relationship started and we really had a healthy relationship. He wanted to quit being an idol because it's hard for the both of us to find time but I told him it's okay and let him focus on his goals.

“Love?” He called that and made me come back from my senses. “You are zoning out throughout the car ride. We are actually here.” He said, making a worried face. I made him worry about me.

“I'm sorry it's just I keep thinking about those times when we started dating but past is past. Also, why are we here at Gucci?” My mouth wide opened as I stared at the Gucci store in front of us.

“Oh come on I wanted to buy you some clothes for you so you can wear them.” He winked. “But Jimin- it's expensive.” I said.

“Money doesn't matter.” He said, of course money doesn't matter to him, he has loads of money. I get that he is very rich. “Miss, please let me see all the new branded clothes that can suit her up and charge it all on this card.” He raised his black card. “Yes, sir. Right away. Ma'am please go this way.” The lady pulled me.

“Why are you buying me expensive things? You know that I can earn them.” I said. “Love, I want to get something for you, especially buying those things for you because it's your birthday.” He ruffled my hair while putting the tones of paper bags with clothes and other jewelries inside into the back seat.

“JIMIN!” I shouted as I saw something not far. “Hmm, what is it?” He asked. Dalgona? Let's go there.” He said and we went there.

“Auntie, how much for that golden fish?” I asked, excited to get the prize. “If you succeed 3 times you will get the golden fish.” She smiled. “When I was a child I have been wanting this.” I said.

“Y/N, let me play this. It's a piece of cake.” He said. I should've let him play. He was almost drenched in anger because he couldn't win a single one.

He already spent a lot of money but he just cracked the dalgona. “Handsome young man, you can just take the golden fish. You already spent a lot of money, you can just have it.” She gave us the golden fish prize that made me thank her very much.

[ NIGHT ]

“Y/N, did you enjoy what we did today?” He asked me all of a sudden through the line while we were having a phone call. “Of course I am.” I said.

“You did? When I was buying you some expensive stuff you didn't look happy and while you got the golden fish on the side of the street you looked so happy. Now, I know not all things can make you happy, you appreciate even the little things. I know that I need to know you better.” He looked so down while saying those to me.

“Jimin, what are you saying? I'm so happy that you brought me to an expensive restaurant, buying me expensive clothes and jewelry. It's just my first time going into those places. I'm so happy that I have you now. You are more than enough.” I said.

“I love you so much, love. Anyways, goodnight, have a good sleep.” He said that made me blush.

“I love you too, Jimin. Goodnight.” I hung up the call and went to bed. When I woke up I was devastated knowing it was all a dream.

How can I get into a relationship with a k-pop idol while I was a non-existent girl into his life as a fan girl. I am so obsessed with Park Jimin that I imagined myself having a relationship with him.

The End

Thank you for reading and supporting.