Bodybuilder Brother

12

When he is scared of your bodybuilder brother when he first visits your house.

I already invited my boyfriend to visit our home since my parents welcomed him. It's been a year since we are in a relationship and both of our parents agreed to our relationship since they already made the both of us split. It's been a hard path.

Me and Jimin really got into a long distance relationship. We could've talked to each other about what we wanted to do.

A long time ago his parents didn't want me to be his girlfriend. They were comparing me to Jimin's ex-girlfriend. I almost gave up because my parents know that I love him so much but the problem is his parents didn't want me.

I don't know why but for this time they already accepted me. I'm so happy when they announced that they accepted our relationship. I was in the US at that time studying abroad.

“Could you please open the door, oppa? I'm helping mom.” I said to my brother who was just sitting on the sofa. “Oh yes yes.” He stood up omg he is so tall and his biceps. He doesn't have a girlfriend but if he had she's so freaking lucky to have my brother. “Y/N, it's Jimin.” He said and my eyes widened. Oh, he arrives already.

“Jimin! Come in-” I stopped seeing him look so small beside my brother. “Meet my brother Kim Namjoon.” I smiled and Jimin looked terrified. “Are you okay?” My brother asked in a manly voice.

“I-I.. yes.” He stuttered. “Are you scared of my brother? It was his first time meeting you too.” I playfully slap his chest. “You didn't even tell me your brother is this big.” He muttered and I chuckled.

“He's not that big.” I presume. “Mom, Jimin is here.” I yelled. “Jimin? Jimin!” She rushed to us, giving Jimin a warm hug. “Where's Mr. Kim?” He asked.

“He's out of town and didn't I tell you to don't call us Mrs. Kim or Mr. Kim? Call us mom and dad, don't be shy.” Mom giggled. “What about him?” He nervously pointed at my brother.

“You can call him Joon or hyung.” I smiled. He looked so terrified seeing my brother for the first time in a while. As I said, this is Jimin's first time visiting here.

“Sorry, I didn't bring anything, I was in a rush.” He scratched the back of his neck. “It's fine, Jimin.” I grin. “Is your  brother a bodybuilder?” He whispered since my brother is sitting beside us. “Yes, he is.” I blurted.

“Do you want some?” His eyes widened hearing my brother's manly voice. He was giving him a piece of food he was eating. “Take it.” I babbled.

He slowly reached my brother's hand and took the piece of food. I think he wondered if the food was kinda big on both of his hands but in my brother's hands it looked so tiny like it was a piece of leaf. “I think I'm gonna deal with your brother for now.” He gave me a thumbs up.