New Recruit Employee

20

When his employees keep ordering you around not knowing you are his wife | you as a new recruit employee on his company.

“Okay, everyone, let's have some coffee together.” One of the employees said that it made me startled, and finally I wanted to have a drink of it. “I want a cafe latte.”  She continued. “Coffee tea for me.” The one beside me said.

“Chocolate tea.” “Chamomile.” “Cafe mocha, for me.” “Americano.” They all said one by one are they getting a coffee? Woah I wanna have some too. My work is stressing me out.

I can't believe my husband made me do all of this but that's not the problem, it's my choice whether I want to work for his company.

He wanted me to be his secretary but I insisted that I will be just one of the employees.  I applied here quite a week ago and the workers here are friendly, sometimes not at all.

I got a little bit startled when the employee beside me tapped my desk trying to get my attention. I'm not familiar with their names but I remember who she is.

She's Nam Jia, kinda a bit rude and the other one beside me is Kang Daehyun. They all are friends, but I, on the other hand, don't want to get along with them.

However, I'm the CEO's wife and I don't have to admit it, work is work. “Recruit?” Jia called, they all called me ‘recruit’ since I'm just new here. Instead of calling me Mrs. Park, they called me that even though I don't want them to call me by my husband's last name.

“Yes?” I turned my head. “Chief wants cafe latte. Kang Daehyun wants chocolate tea, Jang Jihye wants chamomile, Choi Yiyong wants mocha, and I want an Americano. Didn't you get that?” Jia said, is she asking me what coffee I want? Maybe it is.

“Oh, Milk tea for me please.” I said and went back for what I am doing, texting my husband. Why does he keep bothering me at work? Asking me if I'm okay or something.

“Recruit?” She called me a few times in a more sarcastic way. What does she want? I turned to look at all of them, all of their faces facing me. Did I do something? Now, I get it.

“Thanks for the tea.” I raised my hand, it's an offer that's why I need to thank them. When I say that they all sarcastically laughed it off. “Recruit?” She called me again but then my phone rang.

It's Yeji, my best friend. She might have something to say about her relationship. “Hey recruit-” “I need to pick this up, sorry.” I stood up and left the office.

“What's wrong…” “Jia, hold up. I will take care of her. Don't get mad.” They stopped her from going on my way. What the hell? Is something wrong?

After my call I quickly went back to my desk and started working again. I don't want to disappoint Jimin.

Now, it's noon suddenly my phone rang and the ringtone of my alarm went crazy that caught all of their attention. I closed the file on the computer and checked my phone. Oh, it's time to go home.

“It's six. Aren't you going home?” I stood up from my seat and they all looked at me with a full hatred in their eyes. “I'll get going then.” I took my bag ready to go out from the office when- “You will get going?” Jia stood up.

“Yes, ma'am.” I smiled. “Recruit, I've been wanting to say..” “I will take care of it, Jia.” Kang Daehyun hold her up? Eh? “Let's talk outside.” Jia took my wrist and made me go with her outside.

Seriously, what's wrong with her? “Park Y/N, you think this is a playground? You think it's recess?” She raised her brows. “I'm just done with my work.” I said. “If your seniors are not done, then you're not done either. I don't like your attitude.” She blurted out.

“You even changed the desktop wallpaper into your picture and that celebrity as soon as you got here.” She said, oh yeah I changed the wallpaper into our Jimin's photo but without seeing our faces since we are both not facing the camera.

What celebrity? “He's my husband.” I whispered to her. “If CEO Park Jimin is your husband, then my husband is Jeon Jungkook too.” She blurted in my face. Did she think I was joking? And she does recognize Jimin while just his back being shown. “Your attitude is the problem here!” She shouted.

“Other people here have something work related on the wallpaper or a family picture, for their determination like yes I have to feed my family I must do my best! That kind of attitude.” She said,

“Oh really?” I asked, being confused again. “Really what?” Oh no, did I make her get mad again? “Go change your wallpaper and pass around coffee. Say ‘sorry’ you thought work was easy?” She clenched her fist in anger. “Okay, I will do ma'am.” I bowed and left her all alone.

AUTHOR'S POV.

When Nam Jia came back to her desk after scolding Y/N she thought she made a very good decision as her co-worker kept holding back before that's why she did. When she comes to her desk everyone's attention is on Y/N's desk.

“What?” She looked at them. “Did she go get the coffee? I gave her a lot of shit.” She confidently said to them. “Nam Jia, why?” They all said, full of disappointment on their faces.

“She changed her wallpaper to her family picture. I told her to do that, yes.” She chuckled, being proud of it. When she looked at Y/N's wallpaper to check it her eyes widened and they almost made her have a heart attack.

“W-What's the CEO doing there?” She pointed at Y/N's wallpaper. “Why is the director there?” Her voice trembled. “What do you think?” Kang Daehyun said being disappointed.

“Park Y/N is the CEO's wife and the director's daughter-in-law.” Kang Daehyun said that made Jia fall in despite. “Did I look like I was throwing a fit back there?” Kang Daehyun asked a few of his employees. “Yes, a little.” One of the employees replied. “Why did I do that?”

“I got you coffee.” Y/N suddenly entered the office and they all backed away. “I'm sorry about earlier. I'll wait for you to finish even if I'm done. Ms. Nam Jia gave me a good lesson about it.” She smiled.

“Did I?” Jia scratched the back of her neck. “Yes.” She smiled. “W-Was anyone staying?” Kang Daehyun asked Jia. “I've been done for hours, no need to stay, right everyone?” She said that made all of them nod.

“Of course, you should finish during the business hours. Let's all go home.” Jia chuckled. “Okay, ma'am.” Y/N replied. “Don't call me ma'am, just Jia.” She forced a smile. “Thanks for the coffee. It's hot.” Daehyun mumbled. “Is my wife here?” A manly voice suddenly echoed in the office. “CEO PARK!” They were startled.

“Y/N, there you are. Let's have dinner together.” Jimin came to their desk, which made Jia and the other employees left in shock. “Good to see you here, CEO Park Jimin.” They all bowed. “Shall we get going, hon?” She pulled her by her waist.

“Jimin, we are at your company, stop lingering around.” Y/N pushed him. “You're pushing your husband while you keep crying out your eyes from last night-”

“Shall we get going? Goodbye everyone.” They both left the office. They can't believe their own boss that is cold hearted have a soft heart to his wife.