Never Existed

7

When he is always being sweet to you and in the end he never existed.

Even since then when I get home I always have this urge to get home as soon as possible because I know that someone is waiting for me, my husband and my baby. Even though I got a lot of work to do in the office, I still managed to get home and my co-workers always found me.. weird.

“Yoon Y/N, are you gonna go out early today again?” Yuna suddenly entered my office. My answer is always the same. My husband and my daughter are waiting for me and they need me. As a mother I should prioritize my small family.

“Yes.” I replied without any hesitation. “Don't tell me you are still going home just because of your so-called ‘husband and your daughter’ isn't it?” She said, “Yeah, you know having them is the most important thing in my life, see you tomorrow, Yuna.” I grabbed my bag and left the office quickly.

“But they never existed-”

“I'm home!” I shouted as soon as I entered my home. They were having their big smiles plastered on both of their faces. My husband Park Jimin for almost a year now and my daughter Ara, who is 2 years old. “Mommy is here!” Jimin shouted in excitement. “You really missed me, did you?” I carried her in my arms and showered her with my kisses.

“Yeah she is and also your beloved husband misses you too.” He acted flirty. This man is really something. “Y/N, someone is calling you from your phone.” Jimin suddenly said and I went to grab my phone in my bag that I put on the sofa before carrying Ara.

“Hold Ara, first.” I said. Oh, it's my mom. “Y/N sweetie, we need to talk to you tomorrow, it's urgent.” My mother said that made me jump into conclusion. “Is that your mother?” He suddenly asked, which made me nod my head.

Jimin and Ara are the most important things in my life. I met him when I was traveling back to Seoul. We were always sweet and caring to each other until now. My parents always neglected me having a relationship with Jimin before so this time, it's always the same.

After that day, I planned to go alone at my parents home because I don't want them to hate Jimin. I don't want to see him hurt again by my parents' words. “I came early today, mom and dad.” I sat down on the sofa as soon as I entered their house but I couldn't forget to pay them respect so I bowed to them.

“Y/N, we are old enough now and we don't want you to stay old just because of your pure imagination. It's getting on the next level Y/N, me and your dad keep reminding you that Jimin & Ara never existed.” She always said that multiple times when I always come here.

“What are you saying mom? Jimin and my daughter Ara are having a perfect life together with me, we are a perfect family. They exist, they are people too.” I said. They don't believe me. Did they?

“Y/N me and your mom got called in the police station because of your actions inside of your house, you keep talking so loud, you are always talking to someone beside you even though there is nothing in there but a thin air.” My dad said. Whenever I hear them talking about Jimin & Ara I always leave their house which I did. Their words are always the same, it's making me sick.

When I got home to tell Jimin and Ara as soon as I opened the door I saw.. nothing. Where are they?! Did they leave without me?! It can't be.

That's when I realized all of it was based on imagination. My husband Jimin never existed and so does Ara.