Evil Twin

10

When you arrived at your home but you didn't expect his evil twin to be there too and you can't figure out which one is your husband.

“See you tomorrow, guys!” I packed my things ready to go home. It's been a long day today. Work is stressing me out. Being a police officer is not that easy especially when you have too many cases to seek. “Officer Park Y/N, can I come to your house?” One of the officers was named Jeon Jungkook.

“Do you have an appointment for me?” I asked. “I just need to visit Jimin hyung, that's all.” He scratches the back of his head. He always comes to our house. I know what it is but to play video games together with my silly husband, Park Jimin. “I know you're going to play some video games.” I sighed.

“Besides I need your help with this case, look.” He showed me a file that I made. We have this case before and this man has been a missing murderer on the city. Park Jihyun. My husband's evil twin brother. Him and Jimin never get along.

He is been sent to a death penalty but he got escape. “Give me the file and come to my home.” I took the file and Jungkook was jumping in excitement. I can't believe our department made this case of Park Jihyun closed and got ignored all the time.

I already know that he has been an imposter, acting like Jimin. “Officer, if we found Park Jihyun are we gonna shoot him or something?” Jungkook walked along with me at the parking lot to find my car. “Yes. The authorities already said if we found him either dead or alive, it doesn't matter. One of his records are murder, kidnapping, human trafficking & many more.” I said. “Jimin hyung is different from him.” Jungkook said.

When we arrived at our home all the way in here we just talked about Park Jihyun's case. When I opened the door a scene that made the both of us get into an action.

Two Jimin?! I immediately got my gun and so did Jungkook, who was beside me, pointing it at them. They were kinda arguing. I can't tell who Park Jihyun is.

“What is this?” I said, pointing my gun at the both of them. “Y/N, it's me Jimin.” “No, Y/N, I'm Jimin.” What the hell? How can I tell that it's my husband? They are all similar when it comes to the hair, even the mole, everything looks similar. “Tell me who Park Jihyun is.” I glared.

“Officer Park, we can't get a response because both of them look like they are pointing at each other, even me can't figure out your husband. Are we gonna call a back-up?” Jungkook asked and I shook my head. Park Jihyun might have run away.

“I'm the real Jimin!”
“No, I'm the real Jimin!”

“Alright, which one do we shoot?” Jungkook's trembling voice got my attention. “Only one way to find out.” I said, being serious this time.

“How do you spell BANANAS?” I asked.
“B-A-N-A-N-A-S !!”

I pulled the trigger as soon as one ‘Jimin’ spelled it. “Wrong answer.” I said. “Woah! Officer Park, that's how you spell bananas.” Jungkook's eyes widened from the scene in front of him.

“Yeah, but my husband Jimin sings the song.” I smiled. “🎶 It's bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S 🎶” I chuckled after I heard Jimin singing the song how to spell bananas. Now, that's my husband.

“Did we just kill Park Jihyun?”
“He just passed out. It's not a bullet I put in here but rocks, handcuffs him.”