Cheating Sister

— 45 —

Finding out he is been cheating with your sister for over a year already.

After reading her text message a big evil smile plastered on my face. I wanna confront her about cheating on my own boyfriend. I stayed up all night at the company I am working at and the two of them are making out in our own bed.

What a shame. I can't believe they have been doing this for almost 1 year now. I'm getting blind to all of this. No wonder my sister always wanted to hangout with me when she first met Jimin. The reason for it is that she wants to see my boyfriend.

What a filthy snake she is. I admitted that I should've broken up with Jimin because of what he did behind my back.

He seriously has the guts to cheat while I was working so hard for our future. I'm not gonna act weak in front of them. I wasted my precious tears for him.

In the first place my parents already hated my sister because of how she acted in front of us. She acts like she is the boss and also she keeps sneaking just to go out and have a party with her friends although she is still a minor at that time.

Nothing changed when our parents died. She is still the same Yejun I know from the past.

Jimin also acted like he loves me even though I knew it already at the first place when they acted in front of me. I'm not that dumb to not figure out. I'm waiting for him to say,

“I'm sorry, Y/N. I cheated on you.” Those words I wanna hear from him. It's too simple to say but he can't even speak, jerk. I already texted him before I texted my sister.

When I heard the front door open I knew it's him. “You texted me that you're having a small party but where are the decorations? The visitors?” Jimin asked and I stood up from the couch while my hands were in the pocket of my jeans.

“They haven't arrived yet and also there is no need to put decorations.” I chuckled, sinisterly. “I didn't attend the practice today with the boys because I thought it's important.” He sat down on the sofa.

“You really are into parties.” I smiled. As soon as the front door opened I knew he would be shocked to see the person who just arrived. “Y/N, sis!” Yejun gave me a warm hug. I can almost see Jimin's shocked face.

“Oh, Jimin? You're here too?” Yejun came to him and he just smiled at her. That smile of his, he never smiles like that of me. “Y/N, you said you're having a small party but where are the visitors?” Yejun asked.

“I think they are a bit late but we can have some fun on our own. Please follow me.” I opened the front door and went outside. I smirk knowing they followed me until we get into the place where they didn't know about.

I wanna talk to them about cheating in my back. Back then, I was always being bullied because I'm weak and until now. Jimin is my first love and you already know that I always love him until his last.

“Y/N, why are we in a cemetery? I didn't know it had a cemetery before.” Yejun said. “We are visiting mom and dad, don't you miss them?” I stopped on my tracks after asking her. There's no way she didn't miss our parents.

“How long have you been cheating on me Jimin?” I crossed my arms trying to hold back my tears. There is no weak Y/N now. “M-Me? Why would I do that? You know that you are the only person I love.” Lies, lies, lies. A liar. He is a freaking liar.

“How about Yejun? I thought you loved her more than me? You've been cheating behind my back for already a year. I should've asked how long it is, it's just a waste of time.” I smiled.

“Y/N, it's not the way it is.” Yejun panicked. “Yeah..? Okay.” I walked away leaving the two of them. “Hey Y/N come back!” Jimin shouted but I ignored him. “Look, where were you standing?” I smirked evilly. “What?”

[ MORNING ]

I'm at the cemetery right now visiting my parents grave along with the two. I stared down at their grave with a sad face. “How does it feel down there..” I whispered, resting my head on the ground. My lips curled into a smile when I heard two faint voices, screaming.

cred to @/wattpadnightreader.