𝘛𝘸𝘰

I quickly looked away from his intense gaze

I quickly looked away from his intense gaze. Did I do something wrong? I look back up and see him still staring at me. Oh so we're playing a staring contest? Fine let me stare back. I lift my head up only to find him paying attention to his friend talking.

"Trey's having a party on Friday we should definitely go." I looked at Nabi staring at her phone. "Yeah, sure."
We got up as the bell rang and continued with the rest of the tour around the school. Probably one of the worse part about this day was having to introduce myself to all the senior classes.

And the fact that everyone was acting different around me was much more worse. The school day ended and I was walking with Nabi to the dormitories. I was walking down the hallway when a poster caught my attention.

It was a poster for volleyball tryouts. I read some of the information. It confirmed that they were happening on Wednesday. Volleyball has been my favourite sport and I grew playing it at my old school.

We continued walking until we reached our room. I groaned in disappointment realising that I didn't organise my clothes properly. I remember just dumping everything carelessly. Luckily Nabi was a  sweetheart to add a matching bedding.

I change into a crop top and a sweatpants and start getting to work. "Hey um I have taekwondo practise and I'll be back in 2 hours sooo that's 5 pm. Are you gonna be okay by yourself?" I looked back at Nabi nodding. "Yeah I'll be fine, I have to clean up here too so I won't be bored." I started unpacking my suitcase and organising my clothes separately by 4 seasons.

"Okay great, when I'm back we can go out and get some food?" She suggested and I nodded watching take her gym bag and heading for the door.

I continued organising my clothes and paused admiring the interior of the dorm room. The hostel building was more of a modern interior. Something like that. While the school's interior is giving Harry Potter.

These rich families be demanding so much

These rich families be demanding so much. The dorm room is pretty big with a closet big enough for two to store their clothing. A kitchenette, a long study desk and a flat screen tv, I went to grab the remote going through the channel only find boring news channels and those subject teaching channels for when the student is not feeling well, they can participate from their dorm room. Fancy.