𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

"Xara, we need to talk to you and after this conversation there's no coming out of this

"Xara, we need to talk to you and after this conversation there's no coming out of this." I blinked and stared wearingly. "What do you mean I won't be coming out of this?"

He sighs. "Can we talk somewhere more private." He requested. I nodded following both of them to Leo's office, the one I almost died in. Nostalgia.

They motioned for me to sit on the single chair while they both sat on the double chair opposite. I stare waiting for them to speak.

"We are not who you think we are."Leo spoke. I looked back at them confused. "Are you too dating." I dumbly replied.

"What? No! Fuck no Ew!" The both responded with disgusted expressions. "Even if I was gay I would never date you!" Xavier retorted.

"Your loss then because you're missing out on this fine arse." Leo sassed. Leo was the type to be all cool and a hard face that was really hard to make him react in a different way so this personality that he's giving is really surprising me.

"We are not here to talk about any gayness. What we need to say is really important." Leo sighed. "Okay because y'all are really out here giving gay energy. Like the way Xavier grabs Leo ass is giving all away." I teased.

"You need to stop doing that dude and it's not gay energy Xara it's called bromance." He back talked.

"That's not what your fans think. Have you seen those edits on TikTok." I chorus with a smile on my face.

"We don't have TikTok." They deadpan.

I gasped. "Anyways, sorry for interrupting we were about to have an important conversation."

"Fuck." Leo muttered under his breath. "Um." He proceeded to lay back and stared at the ceiling.

"Like I said we are not the people you think we are. Uh we do illegal stuff from theft to murder." Leo exhaled.

"So in conclusion we run a mafia." Leo spoke. I stared at them emotionlessly. "Damn." I replied.

"So you're not freaking out?" They asked.

"I don't even know how to react. But I'm not freaked out, I was obvious raised by a mother who was in gangs till the day she got arrested. So I was surrounded with guns and drugs but my mom made sure I wasn't like her. I just wasn't expecting to hear this from you two. Especially you Xavier, damn bitch, you are straight up corrupt." I scoffed.

"Thank you." Xavier smiled taking it as a compliment.
Leo cleared his throat. "I'm assuming you know the oath to code of silence?" He questioned.

"Yes omertà bullshit and refusal to give evidence with criminal activity to the police." I muttered.

"Can we trust you?" Xavier asked. I nodded in reply. "Yes I'm very loyal to the oath of omertà."

"You'll have to prove that to us." Leo replied.