𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Some girls would literally die for long curly eyelashes but let me tell you, they're a fucking nightmare

Some girls would literally die for long curly eyelashes but let me tell you, they're a fucking nightmare. I'm in the girls' bathroom trying to find the lash stuck in my eye as it was bothering me the whole morning. A tear rolls down my eye from the stinging discomfort as I begin to aggressively rub my eyelid to move the lash a little bit.

Even the prettiest girl at the school found me suffering while she came in to do her touch ups as usual. She decide me to help me while she grabbed something in her makeup bag. It was a cotton bud.

"Okay I think I saw the small eyelash at bottom of your eye. I'm gonna drag it out with this so try not to blink or move your eye." She instructed as I nodded while using my hands to fan my face.

She moved closer to me and held my fave securely then she opened my eyelid. She brought the cotton bid closer —don't blink— and quickly dragged the lash out of my eye. 

I sighed in relief after she finished. "Oh my gosh. Thank you so much. I can finally see air and sounds." I chuckled and blinked comfortably again.

"Yeah you should use an eyelash curler to avoid those type of problems and maybe use some mascara. Well I'm gonna head out I'm starving I'll see you in bio." She packed her stuff and left.

I grabbed my things ready to exit the bathroom when I saw a guy in our school uniform enter. I watched him look at me and grab a broom and close the door and then slides the broom through the handle.

I look at him skeptically trying to hide my fast breathing like he'd hear it. What is happening? What is he gonna do to me? My eyes widen when I see him pull out a fancy knife, the ones my mom used to stab a 'bad guy' for touching my bum.

"Relax. If you keep quiet and listen to me, I won't use it." He spoke calmly and walked closer to me. I was already backed up against the wall and unfortunately the wall wasn't nice enough to swallow me in.

He stood in front of me and placed the knife right at my shoulder blade and slowly drags it down my chest unbuttoning my shirt with it and stops as it points between my breasts.

He covered my mouth with his other hand to muffle my sobs. "A wonderful friend of mine made a deal with you and you'd call if your were interested. He waited and waited but I guess you haven't made the decision yet. So he decided to not give you an option. You are to help him with what he wants or else your mom's death will come sooner." He smirked as satisfaction grew on his face from seeing my reaction to what he had just said.

"You know you're really cute. You look just like your mother." He chuckled.

I pushed past him and pulled the broom out of the handle and grabbed my stuff and bolted out of the bathroom. I ran so fast I bumped into someone. That someone was Xavier, I didn't even have time to stop as I wanted to just run.

He grabbed my arm pulling me back. "Why are you running? Did something happen? Are you hurt?" He questioned with concern.

I noticed it was only us in the hallway. I assumed everyone was in class. "I need to get to class." I got out of his grip and got to bio class.

I opened the door to see only a few students inside. I hesitantly walked in. Am I in the wrong class? I sighed in relief when I saw Serena the girl who helped me in the bathroom wave at me to sit next to her.

I walked over to the table and sat on the chair. "Where's the teacher and the other students?" I asked looking out the window to see the lacrosse team training on the field.

"Mrs Evans didn't come in today. She got sick so we have free period. Half of the class is watching the lacrosse training and others are just chilling around the school." She replied.

"Oh,thank God. I didn't do her homework. I'm gonna do it now." I grabbed my book and opened my laptop and looked through my homework.

"Wanna copy mine?" Serena asked.

"I'm glad you asked." I chuckled and took her book and looked through the pages. Why did this damn assignment have to be handwritten?

♛♛♛

I end up hanging out with Serena almost the whole time during school hours since I don't share any classes with Nabi and the guys even though majority of the subjects we do are the same. Our classes are at different times.

We were both chilling in her dorm room after school since everyone was at training, I usually don't have volleyball on Mondays.

"So, which girl do you think is the hottest in this school?" Serena asked as we were both laying on her bed.

"It's definitely you." I replied. "Like you're the prettiest girl here and literally all the guys are head over heels for you."

"Thank you. I could say the same for you. It's like you and Amaya are twins." With hearing that. My smile faltered a little bit which made Serena notice the way I reacted.

"Oh shit. I didn't mean to offend you. It's just you're so pretty. In fact you're pretty in your own way. You shouldn't even be compared to anyone. I just made a mistake."

"No. It's okay. I get it a lot so I'm kinda used to it, even though it kind of rubs me off the wrong way. People tend to think I'm trying to look like her." I muttered while playing with my fingers.

"Don't listen to them okay, they're just obsessed and it'll all go away, just give it some time." She reassured me.

I nodded in response. My phone vibrated and I picked it up to see Leo message on the screen. "Oh. I need to get going I completely forgot that I had to meet with a friend. Thanks for today." I stood up , put on my shoes and grabbed my bag.

"Okay. It was nice hanging, bye." I smiled cheerfully and waved. I opened the door and went straight to my dorm to change since I was still in my uniform.

I got to my room and threw my stuff carelessly on the bed. I rummaged through the wardrobe looking for something to wear. What am I supposed to even wear? Is this a date. But he said we're hanging out, for movies at his parents' place.

I sighed in exhaustion, you know what fuck it. I decided to wear some black flare leggings with with a whit crop top underneath and a black hoodie on top, with the finishing touches my white crocs.

I grabbed my stuff before sending a text to Nabi telling her I was gonna come home late. I left after also receiving a text from Leo informing that he was waiting outside so I told he didn't have to come I'd just go to him.

I reached the exit and went outside to see the whole area was dead quiet. There were some students still walking around but from a far distance. I kept looking around trying to find Leo but he was no where to be found.

A hand aggressively pulled my hair back making me jolt backwards. The bitch decides to pull me to the ground and drags me for what felt like long minutes until we reach an alleyway where most students get bullied at since most teachers and staffs don't know about it . Welp, I guess I'm getting bullied too.

She threw me on the ground aggressively which made me scrape my palms painfully on the tar. I rolled on back to look up and I wasn't surprised Bailey, Madison and Cassie. "Oh, it's you again." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.