𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

(AN: I'm not medical professional so I google these stuff and research so I'm sorry if some of them are incorrect but feel free to correct me in the comment section so that can change it).
Enjoy 😉

"Um....she's not okay."

"What do you mean she's not okay?"

"Uh, she hit her head now she's been unconscious for like 10 minutes and her head is bleeding. And the ambulance has been putting us on hold so we don't know what to do."

"Oh my fuck— what are you doing right now?" He asked panic laced in his voice.

"Leo is doing chest compressions." I responded.

"Okay good keep in doing that, wait for how long?"

"Uh maybe 5 to 7 minutes?"

"Okay don't stop, I need you to go get a cloth or sterile gauze and a first aid kit apply pressure on the wound."

I looked around the bathroom opening some cupboards pulling out a first aid.

I did my magic and followed all the steps over the phone while Leo was still busy doing chested compressions. Trey and Xavier were standing there like bricks not knowing what to do.

"OH MY CHICKEN NOODLES!!!!! She's alive!" I screamed forgetting his dad was on the phone. Everyone's eyes widened at the miracle happening.

"Is she conscious?"
"Y-yes she is!! Oh my fucking shit."
"Okay, she must stay on the ground I'll get a helicopter to get her just give me the address."

"Okay, bitch what's your fucking address?" I look over to Trey and repeat the address over the phone. "Okay call me if something happens." He hangs up. I run my hands done my face zoning out into the unknown. I'm so stupid. I'm probably a bad friend having her smoke weed. She almost died because of me.

"I need some air." I got up leaving for the door. I looked behind me to see Trey. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cryy.

I cry. I put my hands over my face trying to hide myself. I feel an embrace welcoming me in their arms whispering sweet nothings. Butterflies. No. Pigeons.