𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰

"Since when did Nabi find interest in basketball?" I smirk walking towards Nabi by the benches watching  Trey and his team train

"Since when did Nabi find interest in basketball?" I smirk walking towards Nabi by the benches watching  Trey and his team train. She looks back at me and rolls her eyes. "I'm just bored, let me live."

"Oh you're bored? Like you don't have a girl named Xara to keep you company?" I push her with my shoulder playfully once I take a seat next to her.

"Shut up you're always busy and you don't have time to hang out with me." She mumbles and looks away. My face falls a bit. I grab her face a make her look at me.

"Look, I'm sorry that I didn't have time to be with you. Things were just different at home and other stuff I've been dealing with but I promise this Saturday I'll be dedicating the whole day to us." I smile at her.

"I can't, the whole weekend is out for me." She mumbles.

"What why?" I frown.

"My grandma is not feeling well and she's so stubborn to go to the doctor. We're just helping her with herbal medicine because it's the only thing she believes in. So now I'll be spending the weekend to look after her since my mom will be out flying in her sister."

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know. I hope she gets well." I rub her arm in assurance. An idea pops in my head. "How about I join you for the weekend and we'll both take care of your grandma in a way to spend some quality time too. If that's okay with you."

Nabi smiles a little. "I'd actually like that but I'll have to ask my mom and grandma if that's okay. My grandma usually doesn't like people seeing her so sick, she was even refusing to let her sister come to the UK."

"Great, so I'll also ask my parents and we'll just have to hope they agree." More like ask Leo. I thought to myself. "Speaking of your parents, how long will you be staying with them, I miss watching Barbie movies at 3 am." She pouts.

"For a few weeks because I just want to spend some time with my mom." I reply as I see Serena come to out direction. I wave at her and she comes closer. "Hey guys. She takes as seat next to me."

"Hi." Nabi and I both greet back. Serena takes out her phone and shows me a picture. "I know this picture from somewhere." She smirks wiggling her eyebrows. My eyes widen. "Oh shit." I whisper.

"Mmhm, having trouble at home, sure." Nabi sasses.

"I mean it doesn't look that bad, no one will know it's you since your face a hidden in Leo's hands. I just know from your body and no one else can prove it unless they can actually prove it." Serena justifies.

"Yeah, she's right so relax." Nabi pats my shoulder.

We all sit there in silence watching the basketball team train. "Nabi now has a thing for basketball." I tease.

"More like has a thing for Trey Sinclair." Serena giggles.

"Can you guys please shut up." Nabi covers her face as a shade of red rushes to her face.

Basketball training comes to an end and we get ready to leave. I say my goodbyes to Nabi when she decides to wait for Trey to "talk". I wiggle my eyebrows at her as Trey comes to our direction.

I exit the gym with Serena and head to the library to get some books while she goes to the school stationery shop to get a calculator since she lost hers.

I go to the Literature section to get a Shakespeare novel of Macbeth since we'll be doing it for half of the year. I've always loved English Literature and I want to be become a writer and a film and theatre director. I see the book from the top shelf and I curse to myself form how high it is. I look around to see if there aren't any library volunteers around, they usually help around the library with getting books and reaching for them from high shelves.

I sigh and get on my tippy toes but fail. I jump a couple of times but feel a presence behind me. The hand reaches for the book and lowers it to my level. I turn around and see Leo holding to book. He hands it to me and I quietly thank him.

He traps me in his arms against the shelves and goes for my jaw. I pushed him away and scowled at him. "You can't go all pda on me, especially in school people are gonna see us." I whisper and move away from him. "But we're always together." Leo replies.

"I know but back then our chemistry was a friendly vibe and people were cool with it but now we're like getting closer and we can't behave like this at school especially after your girlfriend passing away." I reply saying the last part softy in hope it doesn't trigger him.

"You're right." He mutters.

"We should keep things a bit low until things are right. Like not only the school would find out but your whole fanbase and social media."

We both walk out of the Literature and Language and Leo grabs a book on the way out of the section. My eyebrows furrowed in curiosity at the book he pick out. "You speak Arabic?" I question.

Leo looks at me dumbfounded and looks back at the book his eyebrows raising in realisation. "I'm taking a book to make it look like I was here another purpose and not because of you. You said we're keeping things low." He whispers.

I giggle and we both walk out of the library after we scan the books by the front desk. We meet Serena on the way and we all walk to the parking lot. She hugs me goodbye and walks to the other side of the school to the female dormitory.

Leo and I walk towards his car and opens the passenger door for me and I get inside while he goes to the drivers side. Just as he's about to turn I see Mrs Gilbert coming our way. Shit.

Leo rolls down the window on my side and Mrs Gilbert comes closer. "Hello Leonardo and Xara." She greets.

"Good afternoon mam." We biggest greet back.

"I hope you are both well and doing amazing in your academics. Xara I've noticed that you haven't been at school around these times and in the evenings, is there a reason for that?"

"Um yes there is mam, I've decided to spend a few weeks at home due to family issues but I'm not really comfortable sharing them right now." I lie and how she doesn't push further.

"Oh ok well if it's going to be a few weeks then you need to fill in a form to indicate that you won't be at your dorm for some time, it's really important. There is a form in the office but you can find one in the school website and fill it in with your parent's signature." She informs.

"Okay, I will do so mam, thank you." She leaves and makes her way to her own car and Leo starts the ignition and drives out of the school.

We arrive at the penthouse and I dramatically drop my school bag on the floor. "We're ordering in?" Leo asks. I nod in reply and take off my blazer and grab my bag and go straight to my room.

I come back dressed in comfy clothes and see Leo in the living room dressed in a compression shirt and grey sweatpants. He walks closer to me and smiles.

"Can I kiss you now?"

AN: Hey guys ik this is an extremely late update. I apologise for it, schoolwork was breathing down my neck and I wasn't able to write and edit Ik it's a short chapter but I'll make it up to y'all. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote, follow and comment. <3333