𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Xavier stood opposite me staring as he suddenly launched a thirsty lustful kiss eating my lips with hunger

Xavier stood opposite me staring as he suddenly launched a thirsty lustful kiss eating my lips with hunger. Just kidding it's just me and my stupid brain.

"Xara?" Xavier called out snapping me out of my thoughts looking at me in confusion. "Oh, hey, I'll go get my bag." I rushed back in getting my clutch bag and making sure l didn't leave anything behind.

I got out the door softly closing it following behind Xavier as we got in the elevator and waited to reach the ground floor in an awkward silence.

My face heats up in embarrassment as I reflect from the way I zoned out in front of Xavier. Idiot sandwich.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the elevator reach the ground floor with a ding. We both walked out to the back of the hotel? My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "We're going out at the back, there's paparazzi at the front and you would not want to be seen with me because my fans will go crazy." Xavier responded from the way my face was changed.

I muttered an 'oh' and follow him through the large hallway passing a conference room and a gym. We reached the exit seeing a Maybach coupe neatly parked on the side with the chauffeur waiting professionally on the side.

He opened the backseat doors for us and I thanked him and Xavier got in after me.
♛♛♛
We reached our destination and saw a long queue of people waiting to get in, mostly girls with the same bbl. At least make your booty the same size as you thighs so you look like a marshmallow on a stick. It looks so scary.

"Why are there so many people, is there some celebrity in here or something?" I asked changing my direction to the window looking at the stunning ladies with the same long black or high straight ponytail.

"Ty Rex is here so that's why it's full." Ty Rex is some rapper rather that blew up in 2020 on TikTok with his debut single. So now he's extremely famous and has all the girls dropping their panties for him.

"Oh I thought they were here because of you." I responded. Xavier scoffed, "Trust me there would be more people if they knew I was here. Only the owner of the club knows including you, Trey and Leo. And I kinda wanna steal Ty-Rex's spotlight." Xavier smiled gracefully but I know it was a sarcastic one.

"Wait so you're the one who was beefing with him for the past month." I scoffed.

"Yep." He nodded.

"Damn I never thought I'd see the Prince of England beef with a rapper." I laughed. Xavier rolled his eyes as the car came to a stop.

"He wanted the smoke, I don't beef with people who hang their skinny jeans under they're small ass. Like bitch nobody wants to wrinkled boxers." Xavier scoffed.

I saw Xavier reaching for his jacket and handing it over to me. "Here, cover you're face with it. There's paparazzi."

"What's the point when I'm gonna be seen inside?" I asked in confusion.

"Are you asking to receive death threats from my fans?" He cocked his eyebrow. "Oh shit, forgot about your psychotic possessive 13 year old fans that like to sexualise you." I laughed in disappointment. Why are such young children behaving like this?

"Someone kill me." He sighed. We both got out and moved the jacket over my head. I could sense the paparazzi huddled around us asked multiple questions about who I am and about the beef between the Prince of England and the British rapper.

Thankfully the bodyguards saved us from the tsunami of fans and paparazzi. We got inside and I was engulfed with the music. I removed the jacket and followed Xavier through the crowd.

I've noticed that this isn't just a club for normal people. I've noticed some influencers and celebrities and I become more nervous being surrounded by rich and popular people.

I saw Trey dramatically waving at us by the stairs. I chuckled and poked Xavier and pointed at Trey's direction. We go over towards the stairs where he's standing.

"Hey dude and dudette, looking fire as usual Xee. Sup Xav." I watch them do the bro hug that consists of a fist bump slash thumb bump thingy high five side hug greeting. My eyes definitely had a stroke.

We followed Trey up to the VIP and when I tell you they were filled with more famous people. Soccer players, basketball players, supermodels, rappers the list goes on. Is Neymar also here?

We continued to follow Trey through celebrities. Shit where's my phone I need to take a picture of this filthy rich atmosphere.

I saw Leo standing with Jennifer freaking Monte!!!!! Oh my fucking shit. My wife. I love her so much.

So she's the girl that Trey doesn't know. Jennifer Monte. She was an influencer who got famous for her amazing body and iconic catwalk. She's now a supermodel being compared to Bella Hadid. Not that she's better than her. Bella is a queen.

My nerves started to increase as we got closer to the pair. Oh shit, it's happening. As soon she opened her mouth. I heard that last thing that I thought would never come out of her mouth.

"Who the fuck is she?"
What?
Damn?
No Hi how are you?
I didn't get the chance to fulfil my moment with my role model. Former role model.

"She's our friend." Leo spoke his mood changing by her attitude. In fact all guys changed.

"But what the fuck is she doing here? I don't remember inviting her." She blinked rudely and gave me a look of disgust.

Well, I take back everything is said about her. Jennifer Monte is a bitch. The nerve to insult me while I'm present.

"You literally told me to invite other friends or people I know. What the fuck Jennifer!" Trey exclaimed.

"When I mentioned friends of people that you knew I meant famous people like Alton Mason, Megan Fox or Michael B Jordan. She can stay downstairs for non VIP members like a nobody." Jennifer replied.

When I tell you my heart got stabbed, it literally did. I actually passed away. Imagine meeting your favourite celebrity, only for them to walk on you like a piece of garbage.

"You do know that I own this club and I can cancel this shitty ass dry party and kick you out for good just for talking to my friend like that?" Leo growls.

"Guys it's fine, I'll leave and go get a drink downstairs and wait for you guys when you want to leave or I can get a cab and wait at the hotel." I spoke softly trying to hide the wobbly voice inside.

The guys protested into kicking Jennifer out or leaving the party too but I didn't want ruin a night because I was a nobody. I lied and told them that I needed to call my grandma.

I walked out of the VIP section and took the stairs. I went straight to bar and order a non-alcoholic drink. I searched inside my bag and pulled out my vape.

I felt a wave of presence next to me so I swayed my head to the left. I saw Kieran sat next to me. My eyes widened as he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the club away from the other people who were standing in long queues.

"Hey! What the fuck Kieran?"

"Look I don't have enough time and I need you listen carefully cuz some guy is following and threatening to kill me so I need to run away and hide but I can't leave you hanging!" He spoke in a fast motion laced with fear.

"Wait what, threatening to kill you? What the fuck did you do this time?" I whisper yelled.

"Look, I know a guy who can get your mom out jail."