𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

I stormed out of Leo's home running to my car

I stormed out of Leo's home running to my car. I heard him calling me but I chose to ignore him. I opened the car door and stumbled inside. I fumbled with my keys and turned on the ignition and started driving.

I saw Leo from the rear view mirror standing outside of the mansion looking confused. I tried to lock out the memory of what happened in the past few minutes and drove out of the estate.

I arrived at school and reached to my dorm room. I unlocked the door and dive into my pillow letting a muffled scream. I heard the bathroom door. I lifted my head and saw Nabi looking fresh out of the shower wrapped in a towel.

"You came back early." I rolled laying on my back as Nabi dried here hair. "Yeah my mom let me leave early and why we're you screaming?" She asked.

"I did something so fucked up." I dramatically dragged my hands down my face.

"Did you kill someone? There's this hack on how to dispose a body that I saw on youtu—." I cut her off with a fake cry.

"Ikissedleo." I speed talked.

"I'm sorry what?" Nabi put her hand behind her ear to hear me better.

"I. Kissed. Leo." I repeated slowly.

There was a moment of silence like someone just died.

"The woman was too stunned to speak." Nabi spoke folding her arms in disbelief.

"So how do you feel about it?" She asked while pulling out her hairdryer and plugging.

"It feels so wrong and the worst part is that h—." The conversation was muted when Nabi turned on her dryer.

"Oh shit sorry, let me put this down." I watch her place the hairdryer on the table and seats herself on the chair to turn into my free of charge therapist.

"As I was saying, the kiss felt wrong and the worst part is that he was the one who started the kissed and I kinda kissed back." I fiddled with my fingers.

"Did the kiss feel wrong meaning he's a bad kisser or were you implying that the kiss was at the wrong time?" She questioned professionally.

"Yeah it's definitely at the wrong time. Especially after the argument we had like this morning when I was in Chicago. Well he did apologise which then ended in a kiss."

"Well maybe it's a sorry kiss and you replied with a I forgive you kiss back. Right?"

"Ugh I wish he thought of it that way. Do you have weed? Maybe I need it to forget about it." I smiled sheepishly.

"Girl bye, you know what happened last time."

"Please it was my mistake, plus I know this time I won't stand because that's why I almost died...because I stood up." I rambled hoping to get inside her brain.