𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He fumed with anger

I froze not knowing what to say. "I-it's not what you think. I was looking for the bathroom then I got distracted." I see him walk over to the his desk and and fiddle with his pc. His eyes moved back to which with glare. "Did you touch my pc?"

"No I didn't I—."

"Don't fucking lie to me!" I flinch when he shouted. I saw him open the drawer and pulls out a gun. My eyes widen and I start to sob and tears roll down my eyes.

"Please don't do this. I was just looking around." I begged.

"What were you looking for and what are you trying to do!" He exclaimed as he pulls the safety off and points the gun at my forehead.

I wailed louder begging him to not shoot me. The door opened again and it was Xavier. His eyes widened to scene he walked in.

"Leo what the fuck. Put the gun." He rushed over to Leo. "Get the fuck away from me now! Before I shoot you too."

"Xara is a mole and I caught her  going through my stuff in my office."

"Xara is that true?" Xavier asked betrayal and disappointment washing over his face.

"No." I sobbed. "I just got lost and distracted. Please believe me."

"Then explain this." Leo lowered his gun to grab his phone and showed something to Xavier. Xavier's face heavily dropped and he glares at me.

"I have cameras everywhere in the house and I saw you searching for whatever you were looking for."

He raised his gun at me again. "Tell me what stunt you were trying to pull and who the fuck you're working for!" I sobbed in response. "I- I."

"Speak up." He boomed. I shrieked as he pulled the trigger aiming at a vase behind me. "Okay, okay I'll tell you but please don't hurt me."

Leo lowered his gun and but still keeping it secure in his hands. "I was sent by Ty Rex to look for the Merikh compound." Leo's eyes darkened with my response.

"Why would you do that and betray your friends." Xavier questioned.

"I didn't have a choice. He promised to get my mom out of prison after I had to betray you guys I didn't want to do it but Ty was desperate and forced me to do it or he'd kill her. I promise I didn't want to do it." I weeped.

"Son of a bitch." Leo muttered.

"Is that why you have a bruise on you face? Did Ty hit you?" Leo asked.

"No he didn't it was Bailey and her friends, they work with him." I sniffled.

I hear the gun click again and I see Leo putting it down. "You work for us now." Leo concluded.