𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

"Mom?" I choked out a sob and ran to her and gave a bone crushing hug

"Mom?" I choked out a sob and ran to her and gave a bone crushing hug. How is the possible? She's here in front of me. I'm hugging her, she's hugging me. "Oh my god Xee Xee, I thought I would never see you again." My mom cried.

"Me too." I agreed and sniffled. "How is this possible? How did you get out?" I asked. I watch her look back and Leo. "Your friend got me out." My eyes widened this whole time he was trying to get my mom out of prison.

I mouthed a thank you to Leo and received a smile from him. "Shall we go inside?"Leo asked. We both nodded and walked behind him. I looked at my mom and noticed how healthy she looked. I noticed she cut her mid length and it always looks good on her as it reminded me of the times when she showed me her pictures in high school when I was still a little girl.

I pulled my mom and brought her to the living room clinging onto her arm and sat with her and rested my head on her shoulder. I heard Leo order one of the maids something to drink for my mom.

"How's school and London treating you?" My mom asked. "It's great, I love it here and I've made wonderful friends." I expressed with gratitude leaving out other chaotic events. "Well I'm glad. You haven't been getting into fights? No smoking?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"No mom. I promise I've been good since I left Chicago. Plus dad is really strict so that's impossible." I gracefully lie.

"By the way, how's your dad. How are you guys with each other?"

"He's fine I guess and he has a long story of why he left you. Apparently he had no choice because his parents forced him. But that's his story to tell." I replied. The maid walks into the room placing a can of Coca Cola and a glass full of ice with a straw on the side. We both thank her as she made her way back to the kitchen.

I notice on the tv, the news was still on about the death of Ty was still being discussed. "So it's true, Ty actually died." My mom gasped. "Finally." She chuckled.

"Damn mom. What did he do to you." I questioned. I hope that bitch did not hurt my mom because I swear I'll resurrect his crusty ass and kill him again.

"Ty is one corrupt son of a bitch." She shook her head. "He was involved in a lot of criminal activities. I'm talking DUI, smuggling coke and accusations of using unlicensed weapons and sexual assault and he still got away. The cunt had the whole UK and the US wrapped around his finger that they didn't see his crimes."

"Damn. How do you know all of that?"

"Kieran used to be his seller and he told me how crazy he was." With the mention of Kieran's  name it bought anger within me but I hide because my mom is here and I'm here to spend time with her.

"You still don't like him." My mom muttered. "No I do not. He has put me through a lot of trouble mama. He promised he would get you out of jail. He said he found someone who could get you out and ended up throwing me under the bus to deal with them." I complained.