𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Sorry 🥲

Xara sat in that backseat anxiously tapping her right foot repeatedly

Xara sat in that backseat anxiously tapping her right foot repeatedly. She was sat in between two large men in bulletproof vests and they were heavily armed. Ty was sat in the passenger seat while his brother was driving who she finally learned his name was Wade.

"Why are you nervous?" Wade spoke while chuckling as he was driving. They were driving for almost 45 minutes and the gps said they would arrive in 17 minutes. "She has no reason to be nervous for. This better be the right location." Ty looked back at her.

Her heart was beating so anxiously and her brain was going all over the place. She was strictly told by Leo not to come with them under any circumstances and here she was 15 minutes away from her death.

All thoughts were rambling in the girl's head of the things that could happen today but she'd came to a conclusion that she would see something that she was not supposed to see or die and she'd rather go for the second one.

The only thought that kept her at ease was the thought of hoping to see her mother and live their life like nothing had happened but in her situation she was highly doubtful about it.

The vehicle made a left and they all saw an abandoned building from a distance that looked like the Hawkins Laboratory from Stranger Things in Xara's mind.

"Why this place look so ugly?" Ty scoffed in disappointment. "It supposed to dumbass. It has to look abandoned to not catch the eye of the public and the cops."

"The cops definitely turn a blind eye when in comes to your corrupt friends. " Wade replied staring  though the rear view mirror as he drove through the unguarded gates.

The car finally made a stop, Ty and Wage both got out strapping their vests and collecting some weapons in the trunk. "Where's mine?" I complained. They both replied with one scoffing and the other  giving a side eye.

The girl didn't notice the two big men had already gotten out as the one with the the beard called out telling her to get out. He was the most respectful one, he didn't push  or grab Xara roughly while the other bastard with the big nose became all alpha on her. Childish behaviour. Xara thought to herself.

Xara hears a loud noise behind her and she turns seeing several cars strolling in and London looking gangsters like the one from the drill music videos inside holding multiple weapons.

Her heart sinks as she starts to lose hope. She knew she was in trouble and  things wouldn't go well for her. She watched every move and look intimidated by everything. She prayed to herself that Leo and Xavier's plan worked out without Ty finding out she snitched.

The other bastard tugged her roughly as he moved forward following Ty and Wade who were in front. The London gangsters were walking behind and other surrounding the area.

Inside the building Xavier was fiddling with his earpiece testing the sound. "Is the sound good?" He spoke. Launching bullets in his submachine gun. A company of soldiers replied 'Yes Boss'.