𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Surprisingly my dad didn't  let me stay for decades in the hospital

Surprisingly my dad didn't let me stay for decades in the hospital. Sunday evening was safe for me to leave and go back to my dorm as soon as possible. My dad was actually serious with me being grounded at school. He said his friend who's the coach for the school's judo team would keep an eye on me.

Ugh. More depression. Stuck in my room. Overthinking and remembering my daily problems. Great!

I was busy packing my bags ready to go to volleyball practice. Yep volleyball practice, I just got chosen for the team since they saw how good I was and today I was gonna be given a position to play.

I grabbed my bags heading for the door. Nabi left before me for her taekwondo classes. She was gonna go have dinner with her mom and grandma at their restaurant and she wanted to invite me but I couldn't go because daddy dearest grounded me.

She told me she felt really bad for encouraging me to smoke weed but it wasn't her fault because I wanted to. I walked around admiring all the paintings and portraits of staff and students in the 1800s.

I reached the volleyball court and went to the changing room and got ready.

Two hours later and I was a sweating mess. We just finished practice we after we were given our positions. I was playing middle position and it was like a walk in the park.

We finished the game as I was about to go back to the locker rooms but I  saw Leo on the benches again. He's been coming here for every practice and a lot girls are trying hard to impress him and not even the coach. I feel so bad for how he's feeling, losing a loved one must be horrible. He always comes watches these games in memory of her girlfriend. I give him a quick wave and go back to the changing rooms.

I devoured the stir fry that was served in the cafeteria for dinner. It wasn't very full in the evenings, most people stay in their dorms and make food for themselves. I was sitting alone  today because Nabi was at her mom's house spending the evening.  Xavier had to be at his family royal gatherings and the guys were also invited since their family friends. Am I jealous? Yes.

While eating my food I was scrolling through Twitter when 3 human beings stood looking down at me. Great. I looked up to recognise this other girly who decided to be a bitch about a locker I don't even remember her name standing beside who I'm assuming to be the 'leader' of the pact and another pretty girl on her other side.

Oh God do these type of mean girls shit actually exist in real life high school because at my old school that shit gave you uno reverse and you were humiliated by the whole school.

I decided to go with my mom's advice from pre school to just ignore bullies, but that doesn't work because they want attention. Damn three blondies? Now that's danger right there. For crying out loud what I do?

"Are you blind?" Blondie 1 speaks. I sighed chewing the last bits of food in my mouth. "No I'm choosing to ignore you." I smiled sheepishly.

Blondie 2 scoffed. "You definitely don't know us because you're ignoring us  and it  will be your instant regret if you continue to do so." I scoffed back and continued eating my food. Bitches got the damn nerve to interrupt me while enjoying my dinner.

I grabbed my sweet tea to drink it only to have it teleported across the cafeteria. I'm bouta beat up a hoe. The whole cafeteria went silent their attention caught up to the scene. I slowly put me fork down.

"I would've appreciated if you would've let me finish my food first so that we can resume this issue behind closed doors." I spoke calmly. The worst part is that I'm on my period and I'm so pissed right now.

"You've got some damn nerve bitch! First you steal Amaya's locker now her boyfriend!" Blondie 2 screams.

Now wait a damn minute. The fuck? I'm stealing lockers and boyfriends? "Look, I get that you hate me  but what you're doing right now, spreading false shit about me is crossing the line." I stated with frustration lacing through my voice.

"You don't have to lie, we all know. You suddenly joining the volleyball team and being friends with Leo, the prince and the captain of the basketball team. You're very desperate and you're gonna put yourself in a mess that you can't get out of. Whatever stunt you're trying to pull for copying Amaya it won't work unless you also want to jump off the balcony too." She retorted.

The whole cafeteria gasped at the girl's harshness. I stand up to look levelling with her height. "Wow, so we're encouraging people to kill themselves. The funny thing here that all three of you hated Amaya. Now you're defending her. Maybe you guys are the reason why she jumped off that balcony."

I scoffed. Looking at the three of them."I heard your corrupt lawyer of a father covers all your dirty activities and helps you get away with all of them. The reason behind those activities is because some girl is with someone you're obsessed with." I looked back at Blondie 1.

"And you gonna be next." Blondie 2 chuckled. Damn are they gonna kill me or something. Nabi wasn't wrong about these psychos. "Try me, I dare you." I walked out of the cafeteria. What the hell was that?

♛♛♛
"What the fuck? They did what?" Nabi exclaimed in disbelief. She came back like an hour later after the whole scene at the cafeteria and it was currently 9 pm. "I wish I was lying." I grabbed a bookmark to put in between the book I was reading placing it on the table.

"I told you they were crazy, she used to humiliate and bully Amaya because she was Leo's girlfriend. The things they  used to do are like so disgusting and even to other girls that were noticed by attractive guys from school."

"They're  psychotic."

"Yeah, the reason for them bullying Amaya is because Leo publicly rejected her in the most harsh ways and she was never happy with Amaya being his girlfriend."

"Damn it's giving 'if I can't have you then no one can'. What are the things she's been accused for?"

"Well assault obviously, one story of Amaya was that she got kidnapped by Cassie, Bailey and Madison the three blondies. They drugged her and stripped her naked and took videos of her brutally abusing her and they posted it on the school shader room group chat."

"Oh my God. What? How are they not in jail? How did Leo feel?"

"Well, one's father is a corrupt lawyer, two it was a few days before she died and I don't know what Leo did but his  father  got Bailey's dad  shot and he's in a wheelchair currently. Karma right?"

"Yeah I guess but still Amaya died without getting justice, and now I'm next." I scoffed in disbelief.

"Don't worry you threatened them and they should know to never mess with a gang member's daughter.

"Yeah right." I got up from the bed to take a shower leaving Nabi. I hope they don't mess with a gang member's daughter because they don't know what's coming for them. But again I don't want to go to jail.