𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

I stand in front of dad's door after Leo drove off

I stand in front of dad's door after Leo drove off. I hear yelling on the other side of the door. What is happening? I knock on the door in a fast motion but no one is opening. I scrambled through my bag to look for the spare key that my dad gave me in case he wasn't home.

I twist the key in the lock and open the door. I gasp at the scene in front of me. Mom is dragging Rhea on the floor by the dress she I wearing. Dad is trying to pry her off but my mom turns around and kicks my dad in his happy place. I wince and run over to them.

"Oh my gosh mom!" I grab my mom's hand and remove her deadly gripping nails that are on Rhea's dress. "You motherfucking bitch!" My mom screams going straight for Rhea's hair after I've remove her fingers off the dress.

"Mom!"l yell trying to grab her attention but she won't budge. I did the unexpected when I hear a loud smack the sounds throughout the house. Everything goes silent and I look at my mom. She's holding her right cheek, I just slapped my own mother.

"Oh fuck." I whispered in fear. "I didn't mean to...I'm sorry." I mumbled feeling extremely guilty.

My mom moves away and grabs a box full of clothes. "If I come back here and you're still wearing my dress I'll fucking kill you." My mom sneers at Rhea. Her eyes widen in shock and I stare at her pink face that trailed in tears and a fresh scratch on her jawline.

I watch Rhea get up and also goes upstairs. My dad follows her and I hear them from a distance arguing. I go to the pantry and dig for some beetroot chips since they were delicious that last time I had them.

After a moment my mom comes down stairs and into the kitchen. "Sorry for the violent introduction." My mom mumbles. I chuckle. "It's alright, I should be sorry for slapping you."

"Don't be, that's the only way you could stop me. God knows what would've happened if you weren't here." She grabs some of my chips and I frown at her.

"I can't lose my mom again. What was dad doing?"I questioned.

"I promised to cut off his dick if he touched."

I hear my dad call from upstairs we both look up. "Can you just let Rhea wear the dress, she's being really difficult."

"Just give her the fucking dress!" My mom snaps. I watch dad disappear into the passage upstairs. "Are there more of these chips?" My mom asks as she chews aggressively. "Yeah I'll get some for you." I walk back to the pantry and grabs two packet of beetroot chips since she almost finished mine.

"So Rhea isn't the woman I thought she was?"

"Nope. She's the opposite, she's extremely rude and thinks the worlds revolves around her!" My mom complains.

"And she even ate my breakfast this morning, thinks it was hers. Why the fuck would I make her breakfast!" She continues.

"Did she spend the night here?" I asked.