𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

I was still trying to process what Kieran was saying

I was still trying to process what Kieran was saying. I can finally get my mom out of jail. He pulled me to the back of the club to where this guy supposedly was.

I followed Kieran to a black tinted Cadillac Escalade. I stopped walking. I'm not getting in that car. I'm not that dumb. Kieran is a criminal and I shouldn't be trusting him.

"Xara?" Kieran looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. I scoffed folding my arms over my breasts. " You think this is joke huh? I'm not falling for your stupid traps again!"

"Look, I know I've let you down multiple times. I want to do better and prove to you that I love your mom and I'll do anything to get her out of jail. So please just trust me." He pleaded.

I looked at him hesitantly. "You know you could've avoided this shit by telling the truth and taking yourself in because my mom is locked up because of your crimes. That's real love, not whatever shit you're about to put me in." I said in frustration.

I followed him to the SUV and watched him open the backseat door. When I tell you my day got more strange and so fucking I don't even know.

Ty Rex was in the car smoking his lungs out like his life depends on it. "Is this a fucking joke?" I scoffed.

"I know this sounds stupid but I'm being serious." Kieran spoke.

I sighed and shook my head. This is my mom and I'm willing to risk my life if it means getting my mom out of jail.

I got inside the car scrunched my nose at the strong smell of weed. I closed the door behind me while Kieran got in the front seat and closed the door behind me.

"So you're the one who wants your mom out of jail?" Ty asked. I nodded and analysed his drill outfit.

"Have you even done this before?" I asked not even trusting this British rapper.

"You know my friend Triple C?"

I nodded yes.

"He got arrested for shooting a racist policeman."

I nodded again.

"I'm the reason he's out. And it wasn't a dirty work. A clean job and done legally. Well that's what the public thinks." Ty smirks feeling proud of himself.

So celebrities are as corrupt as the government. These hoes be getting away with everything.

"Do you know the judge that sentenced you're mom?"

"Yes, he's Judge Henderson."

"Great, I know him, cuz guess what? He's the one who sentenced my friend and I got the prosecutor to drop the case which led Triple C's charges being dismissed."

"So how are you gonna get him to drop and death sentence charge?" I asked in disbelief.

"I have my ways, plus that Henderson owes me or else I'll expose him and ruin his life for good and he'll be the one taking that death sentence for your mom." Ty leaned back folding his arms.