𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

"I have two cups of tea

"I have two cups of tea." Serena enters my classroom since I'm the last one to leave still gathering my books.

"But you don't have tea." I stare at her confused.

"I meant figuratively but we can't talk here." She whispers looking around like the wall just grew ears and started listening.

"But it's just the two of us." She ignores me and suddenly yanks me out of the classroom. I quickly grab my book and case and let her drag me wherever we're going.

She opens the door of the music room that has soundproof walls and pulls me inside. "Okay, what's the tea because I'm really hungry and I want you to go eat."

Serena sighs and pulls out a blueberry muffin out of her pocket blazer and hands to me. I smile and happily accepts. "You know me really well."

"Okay, so I was in history class and I got bored and decided to bunk class and go to the restrooms. Then I took a walk around the school and—."

"Get to the point Serena."

"Listen! I'm preparing you because it might shock you."

"Okay as I was saying, I passed the principals office and I saw the police, well detectives but it's the same thing."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"It does kind of have something to do with you, but you're not involved, Leo was there and I think he was being questioned. Then I heard that Amaya's case being brought up, so I think Amaya was murdered and she did not kill herself."

"Oh, so Leo could be a suspect?" I ask.

"Yeah, but let's not go there, obviously he was going to be questioned since he was her boyfriend, but other concerning things came up."

"What were they." Curiosity and fear grows in me.

"He used to be in mental hospital for bipolar disorder and self-harm. And he also has this other disorder but I forgot the name, it's starts an O though but it can't be OCD because that's not what I heard." She looks at me with concern.

"Oh my gosh, he did tell me he was going to therapy." I muttered. I wonder what's his progress.

"What I'm trying to say is be safe okay, like I had a bipolar step father who abused my mom and I just want you to be careful and be on the look out for any strange behaviour."

"Well, thanks for letting me know, I'll be on the lookout."

"Yeah...Oh I also have other tea. It was a good thing that you decided not the go the volleyball team party yesterday because I found dirty shit on the school's gossip forum."

"What happened?" I watched Serena pull out her phone and scroll for the next 30 seconds.

"Look." She shows me her screen.

"What the fuck!" I gasp in disbelief with what's on the phone. "The universe was really on my side." I look at the pictures again and my eyes widen in shock as Serena swipes to show more pictures.

The some of the girls on the team, naked, covered in booze, intoxicated with alcohol and weed. They're drunk smiles spread across the face but I'm sure they're probably shitting themselves right now.

And some of the guys are enjoying it and entertaining the behaviour, some half naked too. She swipes showing another picture of Adonis groping Cassie on the breasts and his other hand closer to her no no  area.

"Ew, Leo was right."

"Yep, the things Adonis does are gross but girls still would drop their panties for him."

"Literally, they stripped their clothes for them."
♛♛♛
After the tea spilling in the music room I decide I can't face Leo right now and I'll need to move out of his place after school. I'm really glad the he had my mom live the same building but I know I can't avoid and just have to pretend I didn't hear anything about him. He can't tell me otherwise or some stupid excuse, I'm staying with my mom.

I head to the cafeteria and see Nabi sitting with Trey and Xavier on the verge of bursting in thousand pieces with Bethany's yapping of whatever.

I walk over to them and have a seat next to Nabi with my lunch. "You look stiff." Trey comments.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I muttered opening my chicken wrap.

"So, I heard you're the newly elected Captain." Bethany speaks.

I nod in response not in the mood to speak after the news Serena shared with me.

"You know it's so funny because you look like Amaya too and it's like you're stealing her identity." The girl giggles without remorse.

I frown at her and as I open my mouth Serena comes out of no where. "And you look like a deflated Bratz doll."

Trey howls and has the whole cafeteria turns looking at our table. Bethany gasps and Nabi mocks her giggles from earlier, I can't help but laugh myself.

"You can't speak to me like that! Do you know who my da—."

"The man who cheated on your mother with a 19 year old? Yeah that does ring the bell. Listen girly, if you speak to my friends like that ever again I'll turn you into a pathetic piece of nothingness regardless of what fucking surname you carry on your big forehead. Ask the whole school about me and they'll tell you about me. Including your beloved husband." Serena air quotes the word husband.

"I'm not her husband." Xavier mutters as he gets up ready to leave.

"Where are you going? You're just gonna let her say all of that to me?" Bethany shrieks.

"Already did and don't follow me." He walks away.

Bethany gets up from her chair and runs after Xavier like he didn't tell him to not follow her.

Serena takes a seat in Xavier's place and has a sip of her hot beverage from the cafeteria. I chew on my lunch and notice Nabi on my side trying her utmost best not gag from the melon cup that Trey got her since it's her 'favourite fruit'.

"Are you feeling okay? You've been acting strange for the past few days." Trey asks with a frown on his face.

"No I'm fine, just full that's all." Nabi responses.

"You only ate a croissant."

"I already had some snacks before lunch, in class."

"You know you can talk to me right? I'm sure it's nothing bad."

"I'm okay Trey, trust me I a-." She covers her mouth and the next thing she just bolts out of the cafeteria earning looks from everybody else. "She's still not feeling well?" Serena whispers for only me the hear.

"Nope."

From the corner of my eye and I see the one and only Leo heading towards our table. I start panicking, I can't just pretend that I didn't hear anything about him.

"I uh, need to go check on Nabi." I grab my leftover juice.

"Okay? Are you going to come back?" Leo asks.

"Yes, maybe, I don't know, No?" I run out of the cafeteria leaving him with a confused look spread across his face.

AN: sorry again for abandoning ya'll. if I wasn't so busy I'd be updating weekly but since it's my last year of high school, obviously I need to take my studies seriously then after I'd dive into writing as a part time career but please hang on for a little longer we'll finish this book soon soon.
Anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote, comment and follow.
Until next time ;)