𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"Fuck

"Fuck." I whisper as Leo attacks my neck on the couch. He hovers over me and his lips move up to my jaw. He goes back to my lips and plays around teasing me. I grab him by the shirt latch my lips onto his.

I pull up my shirt and he gets lower to my chest and reveal my black bralette. Once my shirt is off he moves over to my cleavage and places his soft lips on them. He goes lower to my stomach and his other hand reaches the hem of my flare pants attempting to pull it down, then the door bell rings. He ignores it and continues attacking my flesh but it rings again.

"Go get the door Leo." I push him off of me. He groans in annoyance and gets off me. I quickly put on my shirt and fix myself. I watch Leo look through the door camera and sees the delivery man. He rolls how eyes and I giggle.

We ordered restaurant food that contained deliciously grilled vegetables and steak and some others sides that we decided to add in the order. Leo goes to the fridge and grabs two cans soda. "I'm not finished eating." Leo stares at me while smirking.

I scoff. "Well I haven't eaten so move." I bump him with my hip and grab the bag with the food. Leo opens the cabinets and brings out two plates and some utensils. I dish both plates and we decided to eat on the kitchen island. I said my prayers then went straight to eating.

Leo receives a text message and picks up his phone. After a few seconds he speaks. "Xavier's coming over. If that's okay with you." He informs.

"Oh ok thats fine." I reply getting back to my food.

After we finish the food I take the plates to the sink and start with the dishes. Leo refuses and insists on doing them. I don't object because why should I?

I go back to my room and admire the view before closing the curtains. I head to the bathroom and start on my nightly skincare routine. I conclude with a night cream and exit the bathroom. I decide to charge my phone and go back to the living room but my phone rings.

I pick it up and I see an unsaved number. I frown a bit hesitant to answer but I do it anyways. I smile once I hear the voice from the other side.

"Hey mom." I greet and lay on the bed.

"How are you? Is everything good over there?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. I'm getting used to it."

"Ok well you hang on there, you'll be out as soon as we know Ty's men are not doing anything. Any updates from it by the way?" She asks.

"Uhm, not yet, I haven't heard anything from him but I'll ask."

"Well ok, we'll talk tomorrow then. I don't wanna disturb your evening."

"No mom you'd never. I can talk all night. Oh! I also need you to sign me a form of confirmation that I'll not be in my dorm for a few weeks to kinda prove I'm not bunking."