twenty

"Yeah I fucking did it so what?" Micah sneers at me in repeat, and I became disgusted. "I hurt lots of people and I still do as we speak. There's nothing I can't do and with all the crazy shit I've done, Malakai is taking up for it. He needs to, and he wants to at this point. He fuckin' hates the real world. In there, he's something because he made himself be somebody. Out here, he was not a 'somebody', he was 'that dick' or 'Micah's brother'.

"Someone like you won't make a difference because prison is his life now. He doesn't want to leave and he knows him being there is the only way I'll truly love him. I don't love many people, but I love him for this. Isn't that the best part out of all of this? He finally gets my love and appreciation? I think so-."

I sock him in the face, and I saw Worth rush from the food court towards me. Except I didn't care as I saw Micah come at me too and I dodged his punch, pushing him down to the ground.

My fists connecting with his face and I was so angry. How he could speak this way and have no shame. After hearing this...I really was going to turn in those recordings now.

I was going to wait it out, but I can't anymore.

I fucking...can't.

"Nate stop!" Worth shouts at me, lifting me off his brother as I wasn't fucking done.

I saw Micah get up fast and rush at me, only for Worth to twist me around so that Micah went for his back. I could hear the fists hitting Worth's back as he had me turned away.

My anger rising the more Micah was just punching him.

"Stop protecting him! Fuckin' move Malakai! Now, you useless son of a bitch! Listen to me!" Micah still hit him and now we were hearing people try to stop him from hitting Worth now.

I pulled from Worth as I see him twist back to face Micah, shaking his head.

"I'm not useless, and what the fuck did I say about calling anyone a bitch, huh?" Worth raises his voice and I saw Micah snort. "What's so funny? I'm not that little kid anymore where you can beat me up for the fun of it or take your anger out on me. I can fight back now, and you gave me a reason now for calling me a bitch. Those are fighting words, remember?"

"What the fuck are you tal-?"

Worth's fist flies at his face and that fist alone had Micah falling to the ground. Except he was clearly passed out now as people looked at us.

Only for me to grab Worth's hand and just run out. I didn't want them seeing him like that. When we got out the place we go into the car. My knuckles were bruised from having hit Micah so hard, but I didn't care.

Except I saw Worth's fingers run over my bruises. He looked at them sadly and I don't say anything.

"What...did he say to make you so angry?"

"It doesn't fucking matter." I snap, but I was more snapping at his brother if anything. I didn't want...Worth to hear all of that.

His brother being a bitch...talking about him in such a way? I can't...let him hear that mess. I can't be the one to tell him that mess either.

It's horrible, one hundred percent...just horrible.

"I know...you're not prone to just socking people in the face. That was a good right hook too, but I just want to know what made you so angry. I know he probably said some fucked up shit."

"He did, so let's just end that conversation there. You know he said some dumb shit, why ask for the specifics. It'll only hurt you anyway...do you want to be hurt?" I look him in the eyes, and saw him grin awkwardly.