² thirty four

Nate.

"You don't have to-."

I slam Worth's back against the headboard of the bed, lowering myself right between his legs. I continued to stare up at him while doing so as he looked concerned.

"What's the matter?" I ask him quietly, gripping his dick in his pants as he takes in a hitched break. "Afraid you'll blow as soon as my lips touch you?"

"No..." He chuckles, adjusting himself some as he sits forward. "I don't want you to continue to do things for me. I want...to do something for you too."

"You can, by sitting still for a moment." I interrupt him, pushing him back against the headboard. "Trust me...you are doing something for me by just sitting there. Just continue to sit there...nothing more, okay?"

I smile as I pull his pants down some, watching as his hands already were balling into fists. Except now I...wanted something out of this.

"Actually...you can do something for me right now." I breathe, grabbing his hand as I have him grip his own dick. "Jerk off to me."

Worth's eyes widened by my demand, but he didn't hesitate as he sat up.

"That won't be hard to do at all."

I watched him begin to do it, jerking himself off to just...the sight of me. My eyes trained onto his that were set on me. Often though, I'd look at his dick and saw that he was jerking off to me good. I could tell he was possibly imagining us doing all kinds of things...because I was; but...

I wanted to mess with him.

"You're too sloppy."

His eyes widened once again, but I saw him look down at himself just to look back at me.

"I'm sorry."

Worth's embarrassment began to grow by the minute as I purposely...began to pretend like this bored me. Even though every action and movement he made...was heavenly to my eyes. HE wasn't doing anything wrong, he was doing everything right in my eyes.

The more I thought about teasing him further, I was shocked by myself. Watching Worth grip his dick a different way that was more firm, jerking a little faster. When my eyes flicker back onto his, his were quick to move off of mine and back onto what he was doing. To see his expression of shyness, lusting, and embarrassment all in one was beginning to become too much to just stare at.

I wanted to do more.

I wanted...to ride his dick so bad, I wanted to take him in my mouth any second. Just his size and girth...it was still something I can never get used to. And now that he's been away from me for a few months now, it almost seemed strange. Worth was bettering himself not just for me, but our daughter.

I was away from him all this time...and I forgot how much we used to be all over each other. When I was a CO, I saw this al the time; but I rarely saw it after that.

Just seeing his tip begin to leak with precum, I found myself licking my lips. When I look away for a moment and back at Worth, I was welcomed by the sight of him biting his lip. Eyes closed as he didn't budge from his placement and was stiff, but his hand continued its quick movements.

I could hear him groan my name, and I felt how hard I was in my own pants.

"Watching you jerk off like this to me is so...sexy." I breathe, letting my hand wrap around his on his dick. I lowered my head so that I could meet Worth's eyes, seeing how aroused he was for mine's to meet his. "I don't know if I should continue watching, help you...suck you..."