twenty three

^ Worth ^
***

"So...?"

I grin at Worth as he stood in the house, his eyes looking around in amazement.

"Did you buy this?"

"No, my parents bought a new house and they gave me the family home, the one I grew up in."

"What kind of spoiled, one-child-only shit is that?" He mocks, only to soon fold his arms. "When I was growing up, Micah and I shared a house with one bathroom and two tiny ass rooms. They weren't even the size of your unnecessarily large kitchen."

I grin at him awkwardly, grabbing his hand as I took him upstairs. I point towards the door at the end of the hall, smirking.

"If you want to share a bed with me, that's where we'll be sleeping-."

"Of course I want to share a bed with you! I have a hard time sleeping now if I'm not beside you." He confesses, soon grinning down at me. "I will admit...this will be hard to get used to."

I raise my eyebrow, curious as to how so. Only for him to look at the clock and shake his head.

"If I was in the prison...I would be having rec right now."

"Well, now you can eat and have rec 24/7! You can walk around as much as you want, dress how you want, be how you want with no repercussions or scrutiny. No one to constantly beg to ride your dick...except maybe me." I tease, causing him to snicker. "No really though, you can do what you really want. Don't stress about anything else. It's not like how it used to be, it's not going to be how it used to be."

Worth nodded, looking like he believed my words. Except I could tell that everything he's been holding in, he's now thinking over.

What's a better way to distract...? We did leave from that state about a week ago so... Oh!

"How about I have a get together for you?" I ask him.

He looked at me like I was crazy, delusional even if we want to go all the way.

"Get together? Who the whole is going to 'get together' for me?"

I grab his hand, going upstairs to our room. That's when I grab his book bag and pull out a yearbook. Wiggling my eyebrows, he shrugs.

"Okay?"

"You do realize we're back in the state I originally lived in right? The place I went to school to before I moved?" I remind him.

The look of excitement that began to cross his face was exactly what I was looking for. Better yet...I already planned it in advance.

I just wanted to make out to be like I just thought of it. Except I looked through his old bag and found his yearbook. I forget, around the time he was brought was around the end of the year for him. Clearly if he had this and had no signatures in it yet.

My plan has already been made.

It's fool-proof!

"That would be...nice, but no one would show up. They have lives, and it's been forever since then."

Wrong. More than sixty something were coming for him. He needs to have more faith. I wouldn't let him down, and he soon figured that out later on today.

Except I didn't want it to go the way it turned out being. Especially with the one person I didn't recognize entering, but he sure recognized Worth.

Because right now I was...snooping on them. Why did that guy want to talk to Worth so bad?