0|| Description

D E S C R I P T I O N
Talia has been abused by her step father for years, her mom died of suicide when Taliah was 5 all Taliah ever wanted was a good family. A family that loved and cared for her one that kissed her head goodnight and wished her wonderful dreams.

Instead Taliah got a broken distinctional family. She got one with a mother who killed herself and a step father who blamed her for her mother's death. Her 'family' didn't wish her dreams, instead He wished her nightmares. He laughed when she cried and pleaded for help.

Taliah is tired and broken everyday she wishes things were back to normal, she wishes her mom was here for every step of the way. But she isn't nobody is. 'The walls you build don't block people out, they keep you safe.' That's the saying Taliah lives by and she won't change it now.

Taliahs step dad gets arrested for dealing illegal substances. She has no family, or so she thought. Taliah has 5 brothers she never knew about. Can her walls be broken? Or will they forever keep her sheltered?

Will Talia ever learn to trust again?
Will she ever learn to love or be loved?
Will she ever be fixed?
Will she ever find love?

Continue reading to find out.....

                              DISCLAIMER
1. This story will include talks and sences of abuse, torture, suicide, alcoholism and harm to others. If these are triggering to you please don't read.

2. If your looking for smut or incest story this ain't the one for you.

3. I am not making fun of abuse I just enjoy reading and writing it please don't come at me.

4. I can't guarantee there won't be spelling or grammar mistakes.

5. I don't really have an age rating, if you can handle the topics then be my guest to continue.

COPYRIGHT
                     ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY STORY I PUT LOTS OF WORK AND TIME INTO THEM AND ID LIKE TO KEEP THE CREDIT TO MYSELF.

The start of LLF I hope you will enjoy what's coming soon. Hopefully the aesthetics will be up this weekend or next week! I'm excited to start.
Xoxo Mya❤️