38|| Mafia?!

Thank you all for 115k reads!!! It's absolutely crazy! 🤯

"We have to tell her Roman." someone whisper shouted.

"No we don't it's fine she doesn't have to know for a long while." someone responded

"No Roman it's now or never we can't keep this secret forever." the first voice said.

Secret?

"I know Vincent. I stressed out what if she's terrified of us? Of me?" the person's voice got quiet as they spoke.

"I know Roman but keeping it longer will only hurt her worse in the end. The ball and her birthday are in the next two months. She's going to notice things aren't adding up." the second voice explained.

"Okay, Tonight at dinner. That's when we'll tell her."

A sharp pain shot through my head and I groaned while moving in the bed.

"Shh, she's awake. Hey sweetheart how do you feel?" Vincent asked as I sat up slowly.

I rubbed my eyes and my vision cleared to see Roman with his head in his hands sitting in a chair.

Vincent was smiling at me but it ended up looking more like a grimace (an: McDonald's 😒)

"I want answers," I demanded.

"And you'll get them tonight not now." Vincent gently explained.

"You had a gun in ur drawer Roman. And Ace had one under his bed. Why? And don't tell me it's for protection because if you say that I promise you ill go crazy." I fumed from anger.

"I know Taliah, I'll explain later," Roman said as he stood up and left my bedroom.

"I want to talk to talk to Asher." I looked at Vincent.

He looked confused at first but agreed and said he'll be here in a second.

Shortly after Vincent left Asher walked in.

"Did you know?" I asked

Asher nodded his head emotionless.

"What are you guys? Secret spies? Fbi agents?" I asked seriously.

Asher let out a booming laugh that seemed like he had just heard the funniest joke in the world.

"Why are you laughing?! This is a serious matter!" I yelled.

Asher shook his head and walked to a chair next to my bed to sit in it.

"Your funny is all," Asher said shocking me.

"Y-you talked to me," I said stunned.

Asher nodded his head but his playful facade dropped quickly and was replaced with a serious one.

"Look, our brothers and myself love you with everything in us. Yes, it sounds weird coming from me who has never talked but it's true. I want you to know that whatever goes down tonight we love and care about you so much. Nothing will ever change that. No matter what happens we are family whether you like it or not." he explained then started to stand up.