5|| Meeting

I woke up on the plane shaking, my heart was beating rapidly, my hands were trembling, and my ears were hurting

I started crying, this it the time I leave this world. This is my goodbye.

Two warm hands cupped my cheeks and wiped the tears off them.

"Hey, hey it's okay it's just turbulence it's normal to happen okay? We're safe, your safe." Vincent said I sniffled and nodded.

He sat in the seat next to me while I continued to calm down. Surprisingly I felt comfortable.

"Your flight will be landing in twenty minutes" the pilot said.

I took a deep breath and looked out the window, the sunrise was even more beautiful than the sunset.

After the twenty minutes the plane landed and we unbuckled our seatbelt. I grabbed my backpack and followed Vincent out the plane.

We walked out to 4 cars one being a Rolls Royce the others being black Porsche's.

We climbed into the Rolls Royce, I was in the passenger seat and Vincent was in the drivers. We took off with the Porsche's following. Interesting.

"We will be there in about 30 minutes." Vincent said.

I nodded debating if I would ask or not, yeah I will. "Where are we?" I asked. Vincent glanced at me and looked back to the road. "New York." He responded.

I slightly nodded and got comfortable in the seat. "Hungry?" Vincent asked.

Was I hungry? Yeah! Was I scared to admit it? Yeah. He wouldn't hurt me thought. Right? He's big guy if he wanted to hurt me he would have done it a long time ago. I still don't fully trust him.

I shook my head and he nodded back at me. Sooner or later we arrived at a beautiful big home. It was huge! Like a palace or something for the sort.

Vincent went through the gates not before scanning his face with a device. Living in the Future.

We parked the car in front of the house and he unlocked the door. "We're here!" Vincent yelled.

I flinched at the sudden loudness but quickly recovered before Vincent could notice.

A stampede of heavy footsteps filled my ears, four new male species were standing in front of me. One of them in a suit and the others in casual wear.

Two of them smiling, one with a blank look, and the last glaring at me. I'm unlikeable, I get it. I couldn't help but notice the glaring boy had blue eyes while the others and brown like moms.

"Alright! So Taliah as you know I'm Vincent, and I'm 23 years old. Your turn boys." He said in a cheerful tone.

"Oh my gosh! Okay hi! I'm Matteo but everyone calls me Matt. I'm 17 and your youngest oldest brother. Your eyes are so beautiful! I wish I had blue and brown eyes! I can't believe it your here!" Matteo yelled.