10|| Not okay

"Ragazza carina, wake up

"Ragazza carina, wake up."

I turn over and force my eyes open to see Matteo in a uniform.

"How's your head feel?" He asks. "I'm okay, it's it school day?" I say. He nodded and helped me out of bed.

"Okay your clothes are over there." He pointed to a box on the floor. "And your backpack is already filled with school supplies too. Get showered and dressed." He said.

He kissed my hair then left, I hadn't really processed what had happen last night but I just shook my head and went to my bathroom.

I showered and and got dressed in my outfit, it was a skirt which was mid thigh it had red, and black maybe a little grey in it. There was also a white button up and a black jacket with the school's emblem on the right side.

I put a little make on my legs to hide some of the scars and bruises.

After I brushed my hair and teeth I went down stairs. Everyone was at the table and I hurried to my seat next to Matteo. "Uhhh no." Vincent said.

I looked up at him with furred eyebrows. He and all my brothers were looking at me. "What wrong?" I whispered.

"Your skirt is to short." Matteo said. "Oh, uh it's all I have." I said. "It'll have to do. That's the dress code so I guess its okay." Romano said.

Everyone looked at his like he had gone mad but he gave a glare to the boys and everything went back to normal.

"Okay Ace and Asher are together and me and Taliah are together." Matteo said enthusiastically.

"I don't think so. Ace is driving all of you, Matteo your not allowed to use the cars unsupervised." Vincent said.

"Vince I crashed one time!" Matteo wined "Matt it was the brand new Rolls Royce Madarin! I had to get a new one and that was triple the price." Vincent said.

With all honesty watching them fight was pretty funny. It put a smile on my face.

We all went to a garage filled with cars blue, yellow, green. Any color you could think of they had it on a car.

We all hopped in what I think is a Ashton Martin and drove to school.

Ace drives like a manic! Running red lights, not stopping at stop signs, he almost rolled over an elderly lady!

But I guess you could say we mad it safely? Anywho the school is huge! It looks the like royalty built a college.

We all got out and walked inside, Matteo stayed with me while Ace and Asher left.

"Hi we're here for Taliah Moretti's schedule." Matteo said in a cold voice. That's new.

The front desk lady looked fearful but gave us the paper nonetheless we both left out the office and went to a locker.