2|| Brothers?!

"Sweetheart? Where is my munchkin?" My mommy asked

"Sweetheart? Where is my munchkin?" My mommy asked. I could see her feet take each step from under the couch.

I suddenly felt two hands grab my ankles and drag me from my hiding place. My tiny body erupted in laughter.

"There's my sweet baby, I love you so much, baby. You know that?" My mommy asked I giggled "of course mommy I love you too." I said.

We continued playing with dolls and watching Peppa Pig. "Mommy look I'm a peppy pig," I said in a terrible British accent.

"Yes baby your my little pig, It's time for bed now." She said we walked to my pink-walled room I hopped onto my bed with lots of plushies decorating it.

My mommy tucked me in and kissed my head, "I love you so much baby, you are my angel, my lifeline I will love you forever and always baby." She said as a tear escaped her eye.

"Why is mommy crying?" I asked. "Happy tears baby," she put a beautiful necklace around my neck. "This means Magical, cause you'll always be my little princess. Go to sleep and dream wonderful dreams." She kissed my head one last time.

She stood on her feet but before she could leave I looked into her eyes "I love you mommy" I whispered.

I woke up. She wasn't here. That was the last time I saw her. The last time I told her I loved her.

I wanted to reach out to my mom. I wanted to hold her and cry till I passed out. I wanted to tell her all the horrible things I had gone through. But I couldn't she was gone.

Sad to say I'm still in this place that's not even worth being called home.

I woke up on the cold hard floor. My entire body burned and there was dried and fresh blood all over my body.

I let out a quiet hiss as silent tears rolled down my cheeks then I gripped the countertop and stood up.

I limped up the stair and to my room, I grabbed the alcohol the gauze hospital tape white bandages anything that could help I grabbed.

Luckily I still had the painkillers in my hoodie pocket. I took two of them dry, I stitched up my cut since it was pretty deep. As I was stitching blood was gushing out. My ankle look okay but my legs weren't I grabbed the numbing cream and applied it to my legs like lotion.

I unwrapped my ribs and applied more cream and re-wrapped them. I checked outside and Nigel's car was gone he must be at work meaning he's not here.

Simon's car was gone too. That must mean today is Monday, I slept for an entire day?! That's not normal. That's never happened.

I dressed in leggings and another hoodie, I grabbed my old iPhone and started walking to school. I have to be at school at 8 am and it's 7:30. I slipped on my shoes being cautious of my wounds, I grabbed my house keys, my headphones, and my backpack.