29|| Party

Thank you all for 64k+ reads!!❤️

This morning was hectic. I woke up twenty minutes before school started.

I rushed a three-minute shower and while only washing my body and rinsing my hair from the dirt and oil that was in desperate need of a wash.

I looked in the mirror while blow drying my hair and saw what made my life terrible.

A pimple! A pimple right between my forehead. I got a washcloth and ran it under hot water and put it on top of the pimple hoping it would go down.

It did thank goodness. I put on a little patch and put a bit of concealer on top and it looked like it was never there.

Once I was dressed I went to see if the boys were awake while still in their pajamas which consisted of boxers and no shirt and they were each eating a nice big breakfast one of the maids cooked.

I think her name was Diana she was nice but that wasn't the point. The point is that I got showered and ready for school in record-breaking time and the boys didn't have care in the world.

"What's going on?!" I panted. I may have also tripped running down the stairs.

"School doesn't start till 9 today something about flooding in the music room. They're doing the last bits of paint and it needs to dry without the teenagers messing anything up." Matteo explained.

"Did you all know about this?" I asked them. They all nodded in sync. "How long did you all know? And why didn't anybody tell me?!" I asked.

"I dunno I guess we thought you knew." Matteo saw while stuffing a pancake in his mouth.

Sooner or later we were on our way to school in one of the many cars they had owned.

We arrived at school and I caught up with Harlow.

"Hey girly! How are you?" She asked chipperly

"I'm good just ready for High school to be over." I chuckled.

We talked for a while then went our separate ways for our classes.

•••

Now was lunchtime. I'm so excited to eat because I completely skipped breakfast since I was blinded by irritability.

Today they had Chick-fil-a for lunch. This school is rich rich I tell you.

"Have you heard about the party?!" Harlow yelled.

"Shhhh! I haven't even sat down with you and you've already got the news." I said.

"Well, when I have something to say I say it. Anyway, Rachel is having a party tonight. Her parents left to go to India so now is a perfect time!" Harlow squealed.