28|| Friends

Thank you all for 59k+ reads!! *mwah* ❤️🤭

"Dude no! She's out. No, she didn't leave stupid she's passed out!" I heard a voice whisper yell.

"I know she passed out I'm panicking! Nobody looks at me right now I need a moment." Another voice continued.

"Shut up Matteo. She'll wake up after Ace pours the water on her." A different one said.

How many are there?

My head was throbbing almost like someone had my head as a stress ball.

My body felt so heavy but light at the same time.

Just as I was thinking about fully waking up a cup of ice-cold water was dumped on my face.

My eyes shot open and I sat up so quickly that my head started spinning.

Once my eyes regained their vision I looked around and saw I was in the living room at home.

How did I get here?

I looked to my right and saw all my brothers standing there looking at me while Ace had a glass cup in his hand.

"How did I get here?" I asked

It was dead silent until Roman broke it. "We found you at your school soaking wet from the rain so we brought you back here"

"Oh, so you guys finally got me? I waited there for an hour just to be cold soaking wet and alone! I thought you had all left me! The boys had some "important" business to attend so that was put before me!" I panted.

All of them looked guilty but I didn't care.

"You know, I thought things would be different. I thought maybe things could turn around. I'm so sick and tired of giving out second chances." I continued.

All of them started blurting things out except for Roman.

He kept quiet. The one person I wanted to hear 'I'm sorry' from kept quiet.

"Stop! All of you. I'm going to The Spot and if I see any of you there you'll be sorry." I explained.

I hopped up from the couch and ran upstairs to my room.

I took off my wet clothes and put on a fitted hoodie and some leggings.

I grabbed my phone and debit card Romano gave to me a couple of days back.

I rushed down the stairs and started walking to The Spot.

Why do these things happen to me? Why can't I have a normal life? Why did mom have to die?

Before I knew it I arrived at the beautiful lake.

I sat on the huge rock that faced the water and watched as it ran through the rocks embedded into the ground.