3|| Principessa

I was sitting at my desk doing stacks of paper work before dinner time, I did my last signing just as my phone rang

"Speak" I stated. "Hello, is this Mr. Roman Moretti I'm speaking to?" A chipper voice asked.

"Yes, why did you call." I asked. "Oh, my apologies. We seem to have your sister here, her step father was put in jail for dealing illegal substances, you are her oldest and closest relative. Besides that I was calling to see if you would take full guardianship of her." She said.

"Your lying!" I roared. They couldn't have found her. I've been looking for 14 years, there's no possible way. Vanessa took her without a reason, we were the perfect family, until we weren't. (Vanessa is their mother)

"No sir I am not, would you be willing to take her in?" She asked.

"Yes, of course my brother will be there tomorrow morning at 10 sharp." I said.

"Okay sir, she will stay with me overnight I am her social worker, since we have found you I don't want to put her in a temporary foster home. I will email you the address now, bye bye!" She said as I hung up the phone.

My principessa she safe. She's coming home. Now I have to tell my brothers.

At dinner time we were all sitting at the table, the maids had given us our food and we were all eating silently

"I have important news." I stated. I sipped my water, as everyone looked at me expectedly. "Well? What is it?" Ace said sharply.

"Watch your tongue boy, a social worker informed me that our sisters step father was arrested, I am taking full custody over her so Vincent will be leaving tonight to get her tomorrow since he's the best fit for the position." I said.

Everyone was dead silent no one moved, no one talked, some of there breathing was even shallow.

"Oh my gosh! My baby sister is coming back! I can't wait I'll teach her video games and track, I'll teach her how to do lots of things!" Matt said.

Vincent had tears in his eyes, Asher was smiling, Matt was practically jumping in his seat, and Ace was stone faced.

"Why is she coming here? Cant we just put her in a foster home or something? She's probably a spoiled little brat, I'm glad Vanessa took her." Ace snarled.

I stood up and walked towards him about to punch a hole in his face before Vincent stopped me, I took a deep breath as Ace just smirked almost knowing Vincent would save him.

"Go to your room Ace, I can't deal with you right now." I said. Ace rolled his eyes and went up the stairs.

"Vincent I want you to pack and go to your flight the jet is waiting for you" I said. Vincent went upstairs to pack as Asher and Matt were waiting for instructions.

"I want you both to get her the room between Both of yours, buy everything that's needed." Asher nodded and Matt saluted like a solider. Last was me.

I didn't know what to do or even think, she's coming back. She's not the little baby I remember. She's a complete teenager and I missed so much.

"I'm going Ro, see ya" Vincent said. He took his suitcase and left. I need to take my mind off things.

To the Basement.

I finished my food and went up to the 3rd floor, we had found a mole working for us, he was gathering information for other Mafias.

He sat there in the wooden chair tied up by his hands and feet. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way." I said with a smirk.

I went to the table full of tools, my first weapon, a knife.

Yeah it's pretty basic but theirs so much a sharp piece of metal can harm a human.

"Sir please, don't hurt me." He said.

Pathetic.

"You work for Mafias and your here begging for mercy? Your pathetic!" I said. I got the knife and stabbed his thigh, I pushed it in deeper and swirled it around as if I were mixing my morning coffee.

His screams and cries filled the room, "kill me already! I won't tell you anything!" He said while fear flooded his eyes "fine, we'll do this the hard way." I said. I got an electric drill and just as I was about to stick it in his stomach Matt barged in.

"Ro Asher and I need help." He said with a stone face since we have company.

I rolled my eyes and punched the guy in the face knocking him out. "Let me clean up and then I'll help" I said.

I walked out the cell and went upstairs to my room, I smelt like blood and sweat. I jumped in the shower and washed my body, just the thought of Taliah coming home had me speechless.

I put on Grey sweats and a white shirt, now I had to go help Asher and Matt with her room. Asher was in the living room with his eyes glued to the MacBook Matt was pacing around with a notepad.

"Great, your here. So Asher ordered the bed and stuff he's getting the pillows blankets and her couch.I'm writing ideas on how to decorate it all." Matt said.

"Okay so why am I here?" I asked. "For moral support." Matt stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Matt and I argued over how her room should look while Asher was continuously buying stuff. Somehow he 'accidentally' bought 3 new ps5 games it's beyond me how many 'accidents' these boys make.

After much trial and error we finally got her room done. I think it was good for a teen girl, even though I know nothing about her I hope she likes it.

The thought of Taliah almost makes me smile. Almost. I knew I'd love her to death just like before she left.

My principessa will be back home again.

I hope you like this chapter, I did a POV change. Lmk if you want more male POV's. QOTD: What is your favorite color? Mine has to be light purple and/or sage green. Please vote, comment, and follow.
Mya❤️