11|| I'm Dead

The rest of the drive home was completely silent, no music, no talking, and practically no breathing

I was still shaken up from what Shane had told me. I mean should I tell on him? My brothers are a lot bigger than him anyway.

And that caged bird tattoo what does that mean?

We pulled up to the house as Ace scanned his face on the futuristic device.

Ace and Asher went upstairs me Matt and I sat in the living room. "How was my baby sisters first day!" Matteo yelled.

I slapped on semi fake smile and looked up from picking my fingers. "It was okay yeah I made some friends and my classes were good too." I said.

"Oh yeah Row reminded me your in senior classes. I don't know if you'll graduate early I think you might but you can just talk to Romano and he'll sort everything out." Matteo said.

I nodded and continued to pick my fingers. "Baby girl? What wrong?" Matteo asked.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. "Just tired" I said.

I grabbed my back and made it back to my room. I went to my bathroom and took my uniform off my ribs looked terrible I put so much numbing cream I could only feel tingles.

And my ankle was just dislocated not broken I figured that out after it started feeling better.

Y ty he cut I stiched up looked great to just a nasty scar was left.

My body was healing. But I'm not.

I shook my head from the disaterous life I had in the past and in the present.

I put on a sweatshirt and some leggings. I sat on my bed and stared up at the ceiling.

I need to occupy myself. What to do?

Explore.

Hopefully without getting lost. I slipped on some socks. Tom and jerry of course and started my exploration? My mission? I don't know.

I walked down the stairs and went to a door I opened it and saw it was a game room.

I closed that door and walked all the way down a hallway till I saw a glass door leading to the back yard.

The was a huge gazebo and a pool that could fit like 100 people! There was also a beautiful garden with so many flowers.

I sat in the gazebo and admired the view. This is nice.

But it still dosent make me completely forget about Shane. I should probably ask Matteo what he knows about him.

I'm not an outgoing person. But I don't want my brothers hurt.

I walked back inside the house and surprisingly found Matteo in the kitchen cooking something.

"Matteo?" I said. "Yeah?" He answered. "What do you know about Shane? The boy from school?" I asked.

Matteo stopped his movement and turned around to me. "Did he say something to you? Did he threaten you? Did he touch you? I'm my goodness Boys!" He yelled.

Ace and Asher came running to the kitchen.

"What happen?" Ace asked emotionless. "Tali was asking about Shane. I don't know what happen." Matteo said a bit fearfully.

Ace and Asher looked at me. Ace cold. Asher almost looked worried and admirable.

"What do you want to know about Shane?" Ace said.

"I-umm. Nothing. Yeah, nothing I was just curious." I stuttered. Wonderful.

"Your lying. I don't appreciate that. What. Did. He. Say. To you?" Ace gritted.

"I- he- he called me pretty I think but Rowan told him to go away." I said.

"Anything else happen?" Ace asked.

Tell them. Truthfully. Tell them.

"No." I whispered.

"Stay away from Shane he's bad news he does bad things to girls from what I've heard." Matteo said.

I nodded and started to walk away.

A big hand gripped my elbow and lead me to the backyard.

It was Ace.

He sat me on a bench and started to pace in front of me.

"I'm not good with these. But I'm sorry. For pushing you." He said emotionless.

He hesitataly patted my head and left back into the house.

He apologized?

To me.

Okay....

I got up and started to walk to my room to take a bath, I grabbed a hoodie that had marvel characters. Iconic.

And a different pair of leggings. I ran my water and sat in the huge tub and soaked my limbs.

After a while of playing games on my phone and watching Princess diaries I got out.

I had prune fingers! It's kinda funny. I got dressed and sat on my bed.

My door burst open and I saw Matteo. "Heyyy little sis. Wanna watch a movie." He asked.

I nodded my head and slipped on some grippy socks and followed him down a completely different hallway I had never seen before.

There was a big room with a huge tv and a few recliners and couches.

"We can watch IT." Matteo said. I shrugged not even knowing what I was getting myself into.

Matteo started the movie and I curled up and munched on some ice. What? It's a nice stress reliever.

After a while the movie started getting scary.

All of a sudden the lights and tv went out. "Georgie?" A voice asked.

Oh no.

"I want to play Georgie. I'm lonely." He said.

I felt breath on my neck. My heart started beating 100 mph.

"Your not Georgie. Your Taliah!" He yelled. All of a sudden I'm being tickled on the ground.

On my ribs and it hurts!

I tried to suppress my scream but I couldn't.

"Owwww." I yelled.

The lights came back on and I saw Matteo, Ace, and Asher all standing there looking at me with worry. Even Ace.

"What's wrong?" Matt asked.

I shook my head and stood up while slightly hissing. "N-nothing I'm fine." I stuttered.

"Romano! Vincent!" Matt yelled.

Whittington seconds all five brothers were looking iv at me two in confusion and three in worry.

"Taliah's and she won't say where." Matt said.

"Looks like we'll figure it out the Moretti way." Ace said with a smirk.

I'm dead.

Heyyy second chapter of the week?! Yay me! QOTD: how many languages do you speak. Me? Fluent English. (Sometimes) and I can count to ten in French. I guess that counts. Okay byeee.