33|| Feelings

Thank you all for almost 100k reads!! 🤭❤️

Today Thursday, I'm in my last period before lunch which is pe

Why is pe even necessary? I heard a girl say her cousin started high school a few years back and ended high school with a higher weight than before.

Don't gets me wrong it's nothing bad but doesn't it just show that sometimes people need a break from school as a whole?

Just me thinking that? Okay.

"Watch out!"

A ball hit me right in the nose and blood automatically started spewing from it.

Tears threaten to fall from my eyes but with all my strength I held them back.

"Oh my let's get you to the nurse." My pe teacher said.

"No it's fine, I know my way," I said while pinching my nose.

"Okay dear get there quick." She smiled.

I nodded my head and grabbed my backpack while starting to walk toward the office.

My nose is throbbing so bad I haven't had pain like this in a while.

I open the door to the nurse's office and she gasps at my appearance.

"Dodge ball? Those crazy kids never have respect for anybody. You're the 3rd kid that's come in for the same thing." She explains as she shook her head.

I sit on the very comfortable bed that she has in her room.

"Put your head down slightly, we want all of that to come out." She said.

After around ten more minutes the bleeding stopped nurse said nothing was broken and the swelling went down but not completely with some ice but it left slight pain.

I thanked her, put my bag on, and walked to the cafeteria. I got Mac and cheese and went to the garden to hopefully meet River.

Fortunately, he was there.

"Hi, bestie!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me and his eyes darkened.

"What happens to your nose, and what happens to your clothes?" He asked angrily.

I looked at my outfit which consisted of short spandex shorts and a long-sleeved grey top.

"Oh yeah, I got hit in the nose during pe and forgot to change my clothes back."

His eyes roamed my legs greedily he slowly made his way back up to my face and sighed.

Butterflies.

"Sit and eat Taliah." He grumbled.