19|| The Spot

Before you start I want to thank you all for 8k reads!

"Tell me who you work for before I cut your other hand off!" I yelled

You might be wondering a few questions, well I'm here to answer. I found the scumbag that threatened Taliah but I can't seem to get any information from him.

You also may be wondering 'How did you know?' Well, the answer to that is I have eyes almost everywhere.

You also may be wondering 'What happens to Nigel?' Yeah, he's dead. Killed him a few days ago. Blew his brain out, and I couldn't control my anger anymore. But back to the point about this other guy.

I know he had to be from the Russians but I haven't been fighting with them for a while so why would they start a war they can't end?

Yes, his left hand was cut off, and yes it was bleeding like crazy. Yes, he is literally on the brink of death.

Usually, the other mafias get a tattoo on their left wrist but since the evidence was cut off I won't know where he came from just yet.

Anywho, with that said. He won't give me any information and I'm very irritated.

"I won't tell you a thing, but that little sister of yours is very good-looking." He said smirking through his bloody teeth.

That was the last straw. I got a blow torch and burned the skin on his arms and legs. As he screamed in pain I grabbed my knife and stabbed him in the heart.

A few seconds before he fully died I bent down to his ear, "Don't mess with the Moretti family." I whispered.

After those words left my mouth he died. I ordered my men to clean the mess.

After I went to the little house to clean up I headed back home.

I told our brothers about the threat against Taliah they were furious but kept it under control, well as soon as I texted Ace I heard a door slam a bit after but that's a start for him anyway.

Asher on the other hand has been more reserved than usual. Every since Taliah talked about her past it's like he disconnected.

It's been a while since I asked- well yelled at Taliah. I felt so bad but she had the heart to give me another chance.

I love her so much it's unexplainable.

Once I arrived home I went to my office and threw my shoes off. I called Asher to my office to see if he could find the person behind the threat.

I heard a faint knock on my door I responded with a rough 'come in' Asher walked in with slightly red eyes he was avoiding my gaze.

"Look at me, Asher," I said coldly. He slowly looked into my eyes hiding his pained expression perfectly.