13|| Misunderstood

Long chapter ahead!

Long chapter ahead!

It's been about a week since our Principessa told us her story. To say I was furious was an understatement. I would find Nigel and torture him till he pleaded me to kill him.

And that's what's I did. I found Nigel and threw him in the warehouse I gathered all my brothers and drove to the building.

Yes we have a basement at our home which is very well hidden.

But Nigels screams would fill the entire house. And I don't want to alert Taliah.

As of right now she's in the movie room binge watching the twilight series. (Author: Yes I'm one of those people)

All of my brothers hopped out the car with different emotions.

Ace and I had smirks in our faces we were about to have fun. Vincent had a stone cold face, even I wouldn't bother him right now. Asher looked uneasy but I knew he would break out his nevous shell. And Matteo. Yes sweet baby Matteo came along with a smile on his face.

He looked like a serial killer. I mean if you really think about it we kinda all are.

We went to Nigels cell and saw he was untouched.

Just how I like em.

He was also dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. Meaning most of his body was exposed. I inwardly smiled at the thought.

"I didn't do anything. Why am I here." Nigel questioned with an attitude.

"You obviously did something if you were in jail." Matteo said.

"Whatever kid, let me go and we can forget this ever happened." Nigel said.

I chuckled lowly and shook my head. This man must be naturally dumb.

"You just don't get it do you, I'm the Don of the Italian Mafia. These here are my brothers. Your here because you abused our baby sister. Taliah ring a bell?" I said.

He face visibly paled as he sat up straighter.

"I did nothing to that peice of trash. She lied to you all." He said.

"You abused her, tortured her. Nigel do you not understand? Are you that slow." Ace said.

Vincent already walked to the table full of tools and gadgets to fill the room with Nigels screams.

Nigels eyes went wide as Vincent turned around with a drill.

"Okay look I hurt her but I never meant to. Okay? It was just a few times man." He said.

"No. I don't freely give second chances." Vincent said.

He started up the drill and drilled in the guys right knee. Blood immediately started pouring from his leg.