14|| Reverse

It's been a week since my brothers found out about my past

I don't think I handled it the best. I only really talked to Ace and blocked everyone else out.

It was difficult though, the big secret nobody knew about is out. It's hard being different.

But I'm happier, I no longer feel that weight of my secret on my back.

Once I fully woke up I got out of bed and carefully took a shower,

I put on my uniform and slid on my high top converse I slung my backpack on not before making sure I had all my work in there.

I walked down stairs and saw everyone but Romano and Vincent.

"Where are they?" I asked Ace. "Who?" He asked playing dumb.

I giggled and sat next to him "Ro and Vinny." I said.

Did I mention I gave them nicknames? No? Okay well I gave them nicknames.

"They went to work early Taliah." Ace said.

They left for work yesterday too. All of them and Matt is only 17 so how do they all work together?

"What is their work?" I asked. Ace, Asher, and Matt all tensed and slightly paler.

"Family stuff. They have a couple restaurants." Ace said. "Oh, cool. How come we don't eat there sometimes?" I asked.

"Well maybe ask Romano to take us all, maybe this weekend? He could never tell you no." Matt said.

We ate breakfast and headed to the cars. We ended up taking a Dark blue Bentley continental GTC Range. (Such a beauty!)

The four of us piled run the car and headed to school.

When we arrived there were so many girls around dreaming over my brothers.

One even tried to get a little to close to Asher, but Ace glared at her and she walked away pouting.

Once we were inside someone jumped on me and engulfed me in a bear hug.

"Oh my gosh Taliah! Where were you! I was worried what if you were kidnapped or something I don't that would happen cause you have 5 brothers but still I didn't have you number we were all so worr-" Harlow rambled.

I cut her off with wide eyes "calm down. I'm okay, I was a little...sick so I took a few days off." I said.

After much convincing I was okay everyone else greeted me with a light hug like a NORMAL person. Hint hint. Harlow.