27|| Rain

Thank you for 54k reads!❤️

"Hi, guys, what are you all doing up? It's a bit late for you old dudes to use up eh? Okay, I'll just go to bed now" I said nervously

I slowly started to walk toward the stairs but aarm stopped my movement by blocking my path.

"Very funny, everyone to the living room," Romano said while grabbing my hand and pulling me there.

He sat me on the couch then all my brother sat across from me.

"I don't want to be here all night, so I'll cut to the chase. Taliah you're grounded for two weeks, no electronics no friends and no going to the spot until you ungrounded." He stated

"What?! No, you can't do that to me! That's so unfair." I wined.

"It's completely fair you snuck out without asking to leave the house Taliah! I'm tired of you acting like a rebellious kid! You not like that you're going to listen and be inside it, do you hear me?" He asked.

"Romano, you have to understand I haven't been a kid since I was six. I haven't got to live yet. I've been beaten physically and mentally practically all my life. You have to understand I want to live. Romano please." I begged.

"Taliah I understand that, but there are still rules. You are not being abused anymore and you won't ever be as long as I and your other brothers are alive. You could've asked me I would have said yes. I would have to you you can go to the spot as long as you had one of us with you. It's literally terrifying not knowing where my little sister went. I can't keep reliving that." He murmured.

I sighed and ran into Romanos's body and squeezed the life out of his torso. I hid my face in his neck while suppressing the fat tears trying to leave my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Romano, I love you so much. I would never want to leave you like that again" I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too Sorellina." He murmured.

I lifted my head from his neck and looked him in the eyes, I gave him a soft smile and looked at our other brothers and gave them all hugs.

I stood in front of them all and said "I'm sorry guys"

I really meant it. I couldn't imagine losing one of my brothers or not seeing them for such a long time.

They all forgave me and we all went to bed.

I hope I'm not still grounded though

•••

The next morning was Monday, you gotta love Monday's early morning stinky breath and a bird's nest instead of hair.

I hopped out of bed and took a quick shower while washing my hair as well.

I blow-dried it and then put my uniform on.