46|| Francesco's Painting

Thank you all for 218k reads I honestly have no words but thank you!

I groaned and turned away from the person that was shaking me.

They kept shaking me no matter how many times I said stop.

"Ugh! What?!" I yelled as I quickly sat up.

Asher was there looking at me with a blank expression and pointing to the door.

"I'm going with you today?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

He nodded his head and I nodded mine in understanding.

He left me to get ready and I hopped in the shower once my eyes adjusted to the light.

I wore black cargo pants and a cropped but fitted long-sleeve top. I paired that with some white forces.

Once I went downstairs I saw only Asher was there. Everyone else must have been asleep. It was like 6:30 in the morning.

"Why are we leaving so early?" I asked as we got into a grey Mercedes-Benz C-Class.

The car ride was completely silent for a while.

I was currently texting River trying to assure him the week wasn't starting badly.

"Who is that?" Asher asked me.

"Why are you so interested?" I asked him as I turned my phone off and put it face down on my lap.

"I was just trying to see if you'd tell me. I know it's River. And I know you both are together." He explained as he stopped at a red light.

"Oh. Okay then. I'm sorry." I said.

"It's fine. I understand you still adjusting no need to apologize." He explained as he started driving again.

After another 30 minutes we we pulled up to a museum.

"A museum? Really?" I said.

Asher ignored me as we both got out of the car and walked inside.

There were barely any people and the museum was huge.

There were dinosaur sculptures paintings to live painting shows.

"Wow," I said in awe as I looked around.

Asher started walking to a secluded area where nobody was.

The painting was beautiful.

I looked towards the name of the artist.

"Artist: Francesco Moretti"
"I've done a lot of bad things but this was the most beautiful decision I've ever made"- FM"

The art piece was a man's and a woman's hands with their fingers touching. It was absolutely gorgeous. (Photo above 👆)