7|| Tears

"Wake up Fiore, time to get up

"Wake up Fiore, time to get up." A voice said.

All of a sudden I start being shaken.

I opened my eyes and saw Vincent standing over me in a suit.

"Get up baby, you, Matt, Ace, and Asher are gonna take you shopping today, I took out an outfit for you it's on your chair, okay?" He said.

I nodded and got out of bed grabbed the clothes. I hopped in the shower being mindful of the sticherts.

I got out and got dressed in a green Nike hoodie and and light blue jeans. Luckily everything covered my bruises and scars.

I walked down stairs and saw Romano and Vincent not present, everyone else was there. "Yay she's here okay Tali eat some toast and let's go!" Matteo said. "Where isRoman and Vincent?" I asked feeling weird for saying their names aloud.

"Work." Matteo said.

I nodded and ate half a piece of toast and went in the car with everyone else.

The ride was completely quiet excluding the soft music that played on the radio you could cut the tension with a knife.

Once we arrived at the mall we all got out out the car, "okay Asher and Ace will do their own thing and we'll do ours." Matteo said.

Asher and Ace left while Matteo and I went to a place called PAC sun Matteo grabbed a bunch of jeans and sweatshirts for me to try on. He said not to worry about the price but I couldn't not worry.

I grabbed the pile of clothes with a little protest, the clothes probably weighed more than me. I went in the changing room and took off the hoodie.

I looked at my ugly body I looked at the the scars, whip marks, words carved into my skin every scar held a nightmare that was embedded in my mind.

Why can't I look like other girls? I wants to be pretty, hot, and curvy. Instead I'm flat, my chest, my bum, my stomach. My entire body is basically nonexistent.

I wipe the tears from my eyes and try on the clothes, all of them fit perfectly.

I walked out and saw a worker checking people out. I walked up to her with all the confidence I had.

"Hi umm are there clothes h-here to make me feel p-pretty?" I asked. "Ha! No hung can make that look good." A girl said behind me.

She had blond hair and green contacts around 5'9, wannabe Regina George.

I completely turned around trying to suppress the tears from my eyes. "Ugly, fat, short, who would want to be with that?" She continued. Her and her minions laughed like it was the funniest thing ever.

I slightly shook my head and wiped my tears, I went back to Matteo and told him everything fit.

I took out my phone to check the time until it was snatched out my hand and stomped on by Matteos foot.

"Oops, let's go buy you a new one." Matteo said. I couldn't even say no cause he said I would need it for emergency reasons.

He bought me an IPhone 14, AirPod pros, and Macbook, which was very unnecessary.

I thanked him over and over again, he laughed saying Ace would be jealous of my new phone. I honestly didn't want anymore beef with him.

After a few more hours of shopping we decided to head back home.

We grab Ace and Asher and get back in the car. Matteo was right Ace was jealous.

Once we arrive at home a few men brought up my bags. I felt uneasy, now that I think about it the entire house is surrounded by men in black, no pun intended.

I mean of course they have security if not everyone would break into this house. I grabbed the clothes and put them up in my closet.

By the time I was done it was around 5:00pm I decided to make dinner.

I went downstairs and saw the maids cooking, "oh hi umm, I want to c-cook tonight." I said.

"Did Mr.Moretti give the okay?" One asked fearfully. I nodded and they all left.

I honestly felt bad for lying....but at least it's for a good cause.

I grabbed steak and potatoes, I seasoned the steak and pan seared it. Once the steak was done I set it aside to let it rest.

I mashed the potatoes and added salt and a bit of pepper. I made a green sauce on the side for the steak.

Everyone was sitting at the table and I brought the plates out.

"What are you doing Fiore?" Vincent asked. "I-I made y-you dinner." I whispered.

"You didn't need to do that beautiful, thank you." Vincent said. I blushed from the name he called me. All lies but it was nice to hear.

"Oh my gosh! This is so good." Matteo said. I smiled as I took a bite of my potatoes.

Everyone was devouring the food except Ace. Surprise, surprise.

He looked at everyone with an expression of disbelief. "It's obviously poisoned! She doesn't even belong here. She's just a spoiled little brat that stole our mom from us!" He yelled.

My eyes welled up as I sniffled, "I-I'm sorry, I'll go pack my things." I said.

I ran up stairs and started throwing my old clothes into my backpack. I balled my eyes out.

Of course they want to send me back, at least they haven't hit me yet. I aggressively wiped my tea tears and curled up into a ball against the wall.

They don't want me. Nobody does. Not my mom. Not Nigel. I'm all alone.

I felt strong arms wrap around me while rubbing my back. "It's okay, your okay. Don't cry Principessa. I handled him for your." A deep voice said.

I looked through my teary eyes and saw Romano. He brushed the hair out my face and kissed my cheeks. I hestitaly wrapped my arms around his neck.

He stood up as I buried my face into his chest, he sat me in my bed and pulled the blanket up on my body.

Gentle, calm, mindful, loving. Romano has showed me I can trust him a little. I'm not completely opening up but some of them are giving me good reasons to.

"sempre e per sempre Principessa." Romano whispered. (always and forever Princess)

Not long after sleep engulfed me.

Okay so... I'm sorry if this chapter isn't up to par. I tried though, I still hope you enjoyed it! QOTD: would you rather eat escargot or skydive? I choose eating the snail 😐. Please vote, comment, and follow. K bye!!
Mya❤️