44|| Comfort

Thank you all for 146k+ reads!!

"Taliah please, one week is all we ask," Ace said

"One week?" I questioned skeptical about the whole thing.

"One week. Just to prove how sorry we are. We never meant to hurt you fiore." Ace said.

"Okay fine. But if I don't want to anymore then I'll leave whenever I want." I said.

"Okay see you on Sunday," he replied.

"Bye." I ended the call.

River was still asleep on my chest looking as beautiful as ever.

"Baby." I cooed to wake him up.

"River my love it's time to wake up," I said as he stirred.

"Go back to sleep," he whined

"I'm leaving tomorrow." hopefully that will wake him up.

He shot up from off of me and held my face.

"Why? Did I do something wrong? I promise I'll fix it. Was it me? Is it the house? Are you mad? Sad? Why are you leaving me?" he looked sad.

"No River, I'm not mad at you at all. My brothers and I made a deal for me to go back for one week so they could prove how sorry they were. You did nothing wrong. You perfect." I pecked his lips.

"Oh, I thought you didn't want me anymore." he pouted.

"My love, don't ever think for a second I would want to leave you. You the best thing that's ever happened to me. I- I lo-" My rant was cut off by my river phone ringing

"One second Ragazza carina" he kissed my forehead and went to the bathroom.

I trapped a pillow and screamed into it.

I can't believe I was about to tell him I loved him!

I could have ruined our relationship!

After a few minutes River came back with a smile on his face.

"What are you so happy about?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm happy that I have the prettiest girlfriend ever," he said.

"Well, I'm happy I have the handsomest boyfriend ever." I stood up and hugged him.

He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Aren't I heavy?" I questioned.

"No not at all." he kissed my face cheek.

"Now tell me what you were going to say before we were interrupted," he said cheekily.

"Oh, I just wanted to know your nationality. Because you speak French." I played with the strings of of Rivers hoodie I was wearing.

"Well I'm mixed with French and Italian," he responded.