21|| Debt

Before you start reading I want to thank y'all for 17k+ reads!

"You know I never knew I'd be like this." Nigel started. "After your mother died I snapped, I needed a distraction and you were there." He continued as he grabbed a pocket knife and alcohol.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. "Did I give you permission to speak?" He growled. I shook my head 'no' not wanting to get in any more trouble.

He set the knife and alcohol down as he went into the kitchen. He came back in a worse mood than before.

His breath reeked of alcohol. Something I'll hate forever.

He suddenly grabbed the knife and cut my knee, he gave me four cuts down the same leg each time deeper and longer.

He grabbed the alcohol and poured it down my cuts.

"Soon this will be all over. I promise." He murmured.

I was 8 I didn't want the life I so happened to have.

I woke in cold sweats, I was breathing heavily as I had just run a marathon.

I looked around my room and Ace and Vincent pinning my arms and legs down.

Roman was sitting in a seat looking as if he were in deep thought. Matteo was leaning against the door frame and Asher was standing in a corner quietly.

Ace and Vincent released me and I sat up and threw my blanket off of me.

"Everyone out except for myself and Vincent." Romans' deep voices boomed.

"But-" Ace started but quickly shut his mouth when Roman glared at him.

They left and Vincent sat on the foot of the bed while Roman was still thinking.

"What was the dream about?" Roman asked. I shook my head and went to walk to the bathroom but Roman gently grabbed my arm and put me in front of him.

"It's not good to bottle up your emotions like that." He told me with a blank expression. "It's not good for you either, you said you'd be a better brother Roman. Where is he, huh?" I said then I snatched my arm from his grip and stepped out of my bedroom

I walked down the haul and leaned against the wall with my mind swirling with emotions. I quickly pushed it down and saved it another time cause I had to pee.

I went downstairs to the guest bathroom and did my business.

I then walked to my room hoping the boys were out of my room. I cautiously walked to the door just to accidentally listen to a conversation.

"We have to tell her," Vincent said. "Are you crazy? No, we will not tell her. She needs to heal didn't you see her? Nigel is haunting her dreams, Vincent. It pains me to not be able to take my Princepessa's pain away." Roman said.