30|| Real

Thank you all for 66k+ reads! It means the world to me!❤️

I woke up on a bed the room was nice but the atmosphere wasn't

I woke up on a bed the room was nice but the atmosphere wasn't. I could still hear the music thumping from below

I looked down and saw my top half off and my belt unbuckled. I quickly fixed it and jumped off the bed.

I open the door and saw the unthinkable.

River beating some random guy up. He had blond hair and bl- oh my gosh. It's the same guy River punched that one time.

He was trying to flirt with me and called me feisty. How repulsive.

If River didn't stop now he would kill him.

"River" I tried to yell out but came as a whisper.

My throat felt so dry and worn out.

"River" I called out a bit louder.

He stopped mid-punch and turned around and saw me.

He hopped off the guy's body and came and crushed me in a hug.

"He- he took you." River stuttered.

He sounded so scared.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and stuffed my face is he's chest while he put his face in my neck.

"Did he do it?" I whispered in fear.

"I don't know. I didn't look I just grabbed him and lashed out" River's voice explained.

"Oh my gosh," I trembled.

What if he... I can't fathom that happening.

"Please help me find my brothers," I asked him and he took his face from my neck.

"Let's go." He responded.

Before we went down the stairs I looked at the blondie's body and grimaced.

"Is he dead?" I gulped.

River muttered what sounded like "not yet" but I could be wrong.

We went downstairs and saw all my brothers ripping through people. They all looked murderous even Asher he was the quiet one.

Matteo and I locked eyes and he immediately ran to me and picked me up in a hug.

"My Sorellina." He breathed in relief.

All my other brothers ran to us and hugged me to death.

We walked out to the car and that's when the questions started.

"What happen?! Where did you go?! We told you to stay with us and did you listen?! No! What if something happened to you huh? What if-" Ace screamed

"Someone drugged me." I blurted cutting Ace's rant short.