Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Grandpa, please come back soon

What Zhou Huaiyan was determined to do, Hongdou couldn't stop it. She recruited a bodyguard,

"You quickly went to find the prince of the country, and said that His Highness came back with an alien cat."

【cat? 】

The guard obviously didn't understand, but nodded respectfully. Seeing people leave, Red Bean came in with a food box.

"His Royal Highness, it's time for a medicinal meal."

Zhou Huaiyan's face collapsed when he heard the herbal meal.

"Drink again..."

He muttered, but still took it over obediently.

"Hey, why isn't it bitter today?"

Red bean's heart skipped a beat,

"His Royal Highness, Grandpa Guo has replaced you with a new doctor, saying that His Highness has taken too much medicine since childhood, and now the best way is to supplement it with food."

Half a month has passed, and the grandfather of the country has indeed found out a lot of fine works, but what the poison on His Highness's body is, has not yet been found out. In order to avoid conflict with any medicinal materials, I had to stop the medicated diet.

No one told Zhou Huaiyan about the poisoning. He only had a high fever when he couldn't stand the cold wind.

"real?"

The handsome peach blossom eyes of the young man are curved, and they are very good-looking.

"This is a good doctor. Those used to be quack doctors! Quack doctors!"

[But I'm just afraid of hardship, it's really childish. 】

Red Bean saw through everything and didn't pierce him.

After another half-hour, the young man looked at his maid, and couldn't wait a little longer.

"What about people, why do you take a bath for so long?"

Hongdou felt helpless, and said in a warm voice,

"Your Highness, be patient. You are a prince and a body of ten thousand gold. The aliens must be washed well and checked to confirm that there is no blemish before they can be kept by your side."

However, Zhou Huaiyan slept for more than half a month, and the whole person was going to get moldy.

"I'm going to have a look."

"Your Highness, Your Highness!"

Hongdou didn't call him again, so she hurriedly picked up her cloak and followed.

"It's cold outside, put on a cape and go!"

Aliens cannot enter the masters' bathrooms, so naturally they wash in the servants' bathrooms. Concerning the safety of His Highness, Hongdou had specially ordered to wash it clean and to have a medical examination, so he specially called three or four little servants to go.

Zhou Huaiyan had never been to such a place before, and before he even got close, he heard the noise inside.

"Catch! Catch him!"

Ping-ping-pong-pong, the sound of water screeching, things fell to the ground, as if there were some small beasts scurrying inside. Before the boy entered the door, he was hit by a black shadow that came out.

Hongdou was about to pull the person away, but was blocked by the teenager. Zhou Huaiyan looked down and saw a small wet head in his field of vision.

Hey, isn't this the one he deducted?