Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    After more than 20 years of concealment and humiliation, after Zhou Huaiyan ascended the throne, he acted recklessly and even lawlessly.

    The ancestral etiquette said that it would be humiliating for a man to be a queen?

    "Which one and that one? Burn it to me!" The

    late emperor said that women should not be allowed to go to work in the military or do business?

    "I don't like this rule, it's abolished!"

    After the emperor ascended the throne, he had to fill the harem and choose a show girl?

    "Oh, who proposed it? Let him ask the queen!"

    ...

    In short, all the rules that Zhou Huaiyan didn't like were abolished, and all the ancient ritual books that Zhou Huaiyan didn't want were burned. No one can force Zhou Huaiyan to do anything he doesn't want to do!

    Oh yes, there is still time for the morning court, who wants to go to court at four or five in the morning?

    Zhou Huaiyan was able to barely get up from nine o'clock, and it was already a lot of face for those ministers.

    "But Your Majesty, if it's too late, the government affairs will be too complicated to handle."

    Since the ninth prince ascended the throne, the palace people of Qiwu Palace have also risen to a higher level. .

    "Tsk..."

    Zhou Huaiyan frowned,

    "Are so many people eating dry rice? I have to deal with everything, and don't be exhausted!"

    Therefore, the first thing the new emperor ascended to the throne was to order the marriage. The order of the King of Zhenbei. Because the post-closure matter is very important, it takes a month to prepare.

    And this month, Zhou Huaiyan almost lost his head. He began to make a drastic move, abolishing hundreds of ancestral stereotypes, not only changing the time of the early dynasty, but also completely renovating the positions and affairs of the ministers in the middle of the dynasty.

    Now he holds 500,000 military power, and he has full control of the southern grain and wealth, as well as the national water transportation lifeline, plus the things left by the Duke of Wei,

    Zhou Huaiyan, the emperor, was probably the most powerful since the founding of the country. He didn't care about any royal relatives, any aristocratic chaebols, or any vassal generals with high merit.

    Whatever you want to do, do whatever you want. There is nothing in the world that cannot be solved by a single word.

    What female ring female virtue, all burned.

    All the confidants of the old emperor were killed.

    Corrupt officials and courtiers in the DPRK and China, regardless of their rank, were all imprisoned and their homes searched for exile. After copying more than a dozen important officials in a row, the treasury was full.

    All in all, once the new emperor's order is promulgated, those who dare not obey will be equally guilty. Those who dare to bend the law for personal gain shall sit together.

    For a time, the government and the opposition shook, and no one was unnerved.

    They never imagined that the scoundrel prince, who had looked at him for nothing, would have such iron-blooded means after ascending to the throne.