Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Change the way of play

Zhou Huaiyan did change into a suit, but he never changed into hunting clothes like Little Thirteen.

In a place like the paddock, in the past ten years, because of his weak body, he has occasionally followed the emperor a few times. If he refuses, no one will say anything.

However, the old man had been at odds with him since he was a child, and as soon as he returned to the palace today, Zhou Huaiyan really wanted to see what medicines were sold in his gourd.

But unexpectedly, as soon as I changed clothes and came out, I heard Xiao Shisan and Fei seem to be talking.

"—What is missing?"

The young man came out of the inner room, dressed in a light crimson high-necked brocade robe, decorated with crimson black birds, which was incomparably gorgeous. Compared to A Fei who was stiff and stunned and didn't know how to answer, the Thirteenth Prince unabashedly exclaimed,

"Brother Xiao Jiu is so beautiful! He looks like a fairy in a painting!"

"Smooter."

After such an interruption, Zhou Huaiyan also forgot to ask questions. He laughed and scolded, and threw a golden eagle blessing pig over there.

"I'll give you a play, let's go, let's see what novelty the old man has put together."

"Brother Xie Xiaojiu,"

Zhou Huaimin thanked her sweetly, carefully put the thing into her arms, and quickly stuck it on, but did not dare to grab the boy's hand, but just followed behind him like a little tail.

He smiles flatteringly—

"Brother treats Minmin the best."

Zhou Huaiyan's disposable things are a lot of wealth for Xiao Shisan, which can provide him and his mother-in-law with a comfortable life. No, the power of the mother family is very important to the prince, especially the prince who is not liked by the emperor

Seeing that the boy didn't ask any more questions, Ah Fei finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Zhou Huaiyan walked leisurely to the paddock, with dozens of palace servants following him in full line. As for Minmin, who was by her side, she also brought a little palace maid by her side.

"Looking at this battle from a distance, I thought it was the father who came in person, but it turned out that the ninth brother came back."

The eighth prince was dressed in a black hunting suit and had a sharp outline.

"Don't be surprised, mynah."

Zhou Huaiyan was helped up by Hongdou, looking sick

"Huaiyan's health is not good, and the royal father is not at ease, so there are more people sent to serve."

"Why do you dare to blame the ninth brother, I'm just concerned about it."

The eighth prince smiled, his eyes fell on Zhou Huaimin who followed him, the latter hurriedly saluted,

"Huai... Huai Min has seen Brother Eighth Emperor."

"Oh? It turned out to be Little Thirteen. My eyesight is not good. I thought it was the newly hired servant boy of the ninth brother."

Zhou Huaimin's face turned pale.

His mother came from a humble background and was not favored by the emperor. The reason why their mother and son are safe to this day is mainly because he often followed Zhou Huaiyan with a shy face, and only won a point or two of blessing.