Chapter 50

Chapter 50: Be the Sword of His Highness

    After dawn, Zhou Huaiyan arrived at the palace gate in a carriage. At the same time, he also got news from the palace.

    The final result of this palace change was basically in line with what the teenager had expected when he woke up in the summer resort.

    A Fei was successful in saving the car and became a celebrity in front of the emperor, and her uncle was also blocked in front of the Xuanzheng Hall, and finally gave up the idea of ​​​​killing the king.

    The reason for saying that it basically matches, the only difference is that A Fei's force value has far exceeded Zhou Huaiyan's imagination.

    The seventeen-year-old boy from an alien race stood firm against thousands of chaotic troops, and even later gained the upper hand when he was fighting with Wei Guo.

    Zhou Huaiyan closed his eyes, he may have to re-evaluate the danger level of A Fei now.

    Although such a result appeared, it might be because the road to the palace was too narrow for the army, and only a few hundred people actually approached Ah Fei to fight with him

    . Or, because the most in-hand weapon fell into the opponent's hands.

    In a word, Zhou Huaiyan can find a lot of defense words for such a result, but none of these can change the fact, that is - the

    alien youth was guarded by a man, a horse, a halberd, and a In front of Xuanzheng Hall,

    resist the rebel army, and protect the emperor.

    Even, he suppressed with only one person's strength, and even almost defeated the iron-blooded general who was enshrined in the altar.

    Hongdou helped the young man to get off the carriage and get back into the sedan chair. She looked worried

    , "Your Highness,

    do you want to invite Imperial Physician Li first..." "No."

    Zhou Huaiyan lightly swept the bloodstains on the ground that had not yet been cleaned. His expression was very calm, and even every word he said seemed to have no ups and downs,

    "Go and see him first, I have something to explain."

    This "he" didn't point out who it was, but Hongdou immediately understood. There was a hint of resentment in her eyes, but when she looked at the boy again, she couldn't help but show distressed eyes.

    Hongdou has been with Zhou Huaiyan since she was fourteen years old. At that time, the ninth prince was only five years old. When other children of the same age were playing coquettishly in their parents' arms, her little highness could only lie on the hospital bed, holding Duke Wei hand, comforting him softly.

    At first, Hongdou only thought that His Highness was just a royal bloodline who did not seek to make progress and was ignorant. It was not until she stayed by the ninth prince's side, year after year, that she

    unknowingly passed the tests that the other party set for him.

    In the court, he knew the relationship network of the major clans clearly. All the deployments of Jiangmin County Master in Jiangnan were under his control, and even the military personnel in the northern border were also under his control. well-informed.

    Teenagers have wisdom far beyond their peers, and even far beyond this dynasty.

    He even made the firecrackers and fireworks that people saw as the most terrifying weapon in the world.